Subject: Medical Miracle

From: "hien black" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 00:21:15 +0100

"Discover...in the next few minutes... regardless of your age, sex, or
current
health status, how this common element can change the way you experience
the
next half of your life."

Learn how to
increase your quality of
life

"We really have something
here which may be able to reverse some of the problems associated with
aging."

-Dr.Anthony Karpos, M.D.

-----original message-----

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Friday, March 4, 2004 0:60PM

To: euna; [email-masked]; melida; branda; stephen

Subject: appreciate but
no thank you PO 12 00 B , Oran ge sta d, A ruba

Moving leisurely over the city, he selected a deserted thoroughfare to
alight in, from whence he wandered unobserved into the beautiful boulevards
These were now brilliantly lighted, and crowds of pleasure seekers thronged
them everywhere

Rob experienced a decided sense of relief as he mixed with the gay
populace and enjoyed the sights of the splendid city, for it enabled him to
forget, for a time, the responsibilities thrust upon him by the possession
of the Demon's marvelous electrical devices13