Subject: Anti-Aging Leader

From: "sade baker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 17:07:43 -0300

"Discover...in the next few minutes... regardless of your age, sex, or
current
health status, how this common element can change the way you experience
the
next half of your life."

Learn how to
increase your quality of
life

"We really have something
here which may be able to reverse some of the problems associated with
aging."

-Dr.Anthony Karpos, M.D.

-----original message-----

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Friday, March 8, 2004 3:73PM

To: mana; [email-masked]; delmar; cole; dorthea

Subject: appreciate but
no thank you PO 12 00 B , Oran ge sta d, A ruba

But I don't want any reward
Good day, sir

He turned the indicator of his traveling machine and immediately rose
into the air, followed by a startled exclamation from the President of
FranceMoving leisurely over the city, he selected a deserted thoroughfare to
alight in, from whence he wandered unobserved into the beautiful boulevards