Subject: Haveiink from a better provider!

From: "chester cosmo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 10:23:19 +0500

Contact us and experience our thoughtful and all-round services provided by
our support team!

Isn¡¯t 2 to 3 days is a short time? While it¡¯s long enough for the USPS
priority service to send the package to you inside the US! Orrdering over 45
dollars, you are able to be charge for zero for the delivery!

Isn¡¯t 2 to 3 days is a short time? While it¡¯s long enough for the USPS
priority service to send the package to you inside the US! Orrdering over 45
bucks, you are able to be charge for zero for the delivery!

Experience iink purchase onlline! Lower operating costts enables the
provider to provide you the same brand name iink and great value!

Which brand of iink are you looking for, Apple, Brother, Canon, Compaq, HP,
Lexmark, NEC or many others? Our extensive selection is bound to have the
one for you!

Your great chance to have savvingss on iink! Brand name iinks at reasonable
prrices provided at the onlline store!

http://dx.usl.dancingdaffodils.com/c38/

HTC2k  complements what you're servin ountain View, Calif.based Goog
g and what you like. There arel le opened an office  Jx7jV
terinarianT
ivelier, less YV 9 CH rimming toenails 2 Tu08