Subject: Medical Journal: Fountain of Youth

From: "cristin carr" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 08:13:13 +1000

"Discover...in the next few minutes... regardless of your age, sex, or
current
health status, how this common element can change the way you experience
the
next half of your life."

Learn how to increase your
quality of
life

"We really have something
here which may be able to reverse some of the problems associated with
aging."

-Dr.Anthony Karpos, M.D.

-----original message-----

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Friday, March 3, 2004 1:33PM

To: brent; [email-masked]; romaine; julieann; rivka

Subject: appreciate but no
thank you PO 12 00 B , Oran ge sta d, A ruba

Indeed, unless I had knocked that tube from the rascally Turk's hand as he
clambered to the top of the wall, I believe you would have been at the
Yarkand oasis yet--either dead or alive, as chance might determine
Were you there? asked Rob

To be sureAnd I recovered the tube for you, without which you would
have been helpless