Subject: Give her something to smile about

From: "darcy boyd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 05:51:28 -1000

The LONGZ system, both the capsules and the free instructional manual, give
you the most effective ways to reach immediate size gains and improve the
strength and power of your erections.

Forget about your partner faking her orgasm or not being able to please
her. You will be able to penetrate deeper so your partner will experience
more pleasure as well as multiple orgasms during sexual intercourse.
86% of women surveyed said that they would like their partner to be more
'full' sexually.

Check out
the only Male Enhancement formula with a free DVD

I was skeptical, but when I purchased my first bottle of your BLACK LABEL
FORMULA and tried them, within days I was seeing results. The Bonus DVD I
got was really helpful, and now I am a new man! Thank you
LONGZ!-Christopher, UK

address on site along with no more feature

When any missile, such as a bullet, sword or lance, approaches your person,
its rush through the air will arouse the repellent force of which I speak,
and this force, being more powerful than the projective force, will arrest
the flight of the missile and throw it back again.
Therefore nothing can
touch your person that comes with any degree of force or swiftness, and you
will be safe from all ordinary weapons

When wearing this Garment you will find it unnecessary to use the electric
tube except on rare occasions