Subject: From:Mr.Evans Onumba

From: "Mr.Evans Onumba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 23:34:49 +0100

Dear Friend,

My Name is Mr.Evans Onumba, the director Auditing and Accounting unit of the
with the one of the leading (Finance House) here in Cotonou Republic Du-Benin,
In my department i discovered an abandoned file that contaned informations,that
belongs to one of our foreign customer MR. CHRISTIAN EICH,(AGED 57 from Munich
Germany) who died along with his entire family on Monday,31 July, 2000 in a
plane crash. Read more stories about the crash by visiting the below website:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

 Since i got information about his death, I have been expecting his next of kin
to come over and claim his money, (USD 25 M) because we cannot release it
unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or beneficiary to the deceased as
indicated in our guidlings and laws but unfortunately we learnt that all his
supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash
leaving nobody behind for the claim. And my comprehensive investigation proved
that he was the contractor that handle a mutimillion dollar project in Tanzania
 (THE MAINTENANCE OF AN AFRICAN DREAM SAFARIS), A NATIONAL PARK THAT SITUATED
IN THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA IN THE EAST AFRICA.

 view this web site too: http://www.africadreamsafaris.com/Africansafari-
Journal...

 I decided to contact you to assist in repatriating the fund before it
getconfiscated or declared unserviceable by the finance house. I seek your
consent to present you as the bona-fide next of kin to the deceased customer so
 that the proceeds of the account valued at USD 25 million can be paid to you>
immediately and then you and I will share the money. I have used my official
capacity to perfect all the administrative logistic to back up the
 claim before contacting you.

 All I require is a secured bank account outside Benin Republic and your honest
co-operation to enable us see this deal through as partners. I guarantee that>
this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from
any breach of the law. All documents of transaction and data will be> destroyed
with Telex and Info Tech Unit (TITU) immediately we receive this> money leaving
no trace to any place.

 If this proposal is acceptable to you, kindly email me immediately at the
above e mail address and call me on 00 229 97 88 28 00 to enable us work out
ourmodalities of operation.
 Sincerely yours,
 Mr.Evans Onumba.
 Rep De Benin Cotonou.