Subject: Removes skin lines and produces younger, tighter, thicker skin

From: "inocencia evans" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 20:07:05 +1100

Age should be nothing more than a number

It's okay to want to hold on to your young body as long as you can

View more
about a new lifespan enhancement press here

"With increasing longevity for an increasing segment of the
population, this is THE frontier for the new millennium"

- Dr David Howard

we can help
cross me out po box above in site

Now I happen to know all about Mars, because I can traverse all space and
have had ample leisure to investigate the different planets
Mars is not peopled at all, nor is any other of the planets you recognize
in the heavens

Some contain low orders of beasts, to be sure, but Earth alone has an
intelligent, thinking, reasoning population, and your scientists and
novelists would do better trying to comprehend their own planet than in
groping through space to unravel the mysteries of barren and unimportant
worlds