Subject: [re:] Top market Picks

From: "Mitchell Kaplan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 2005 5:58: 4 -0480

The year maybe closing out but not this stock. MBAP is still on the move.

Symbol; MBAP
Current Pr: .01
1 Week Exp: .5

This company continues to land one contract after another. Its new MB3
technology is taking the market by storm and will soon change the business 
telcom market for business to business solutions.

The price is an easy walk in investment with low risk and lots of room to move. 
We believe this will be the next breaking stock for the close of this year and 
even bigger things in the coming new year.

The volume on this stock is already rising with over a 2000% increase in just 
the last 7 days. Dont miss out on this stock. This one is really brewing.

Just review the latest contract briefing just released.

Press Story:
Mobile Assets and DIBA International form development agreement
Wed December 14, 4:12 pm ET 

LAS VEGAS, NV, Dec. 14 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - Mobile Assets Corp. (MBAP: OTCPK) 
announced an Agreement with DIBA International to represent and co-market each 
other's products especially focusing on the building up of the inventory of 
applications and services under the company's mb(3) brand umbrella.

DIBA Canada

DIBA International  is a technology development company specializing in the design, 
development and support of Internet and Kiosk database enriched applications, sites, 
products and services. 

When this Stock moves... WATCH OUT! ...
 
This is your chance to get in while it is still low. 
MBAP is a high growth issue and should be purchased by stock traders 
and those that can afford to make quick money 
on these fast moving issues. This is your chance to get your hands 
on one of these fast moving stocks and take short term prof1ts. 
This stock could reach record highs in the near future.