Subject: [fwd] Update Newsletter

From: "Kelli Pelletier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 2005 1:39:53 -0540

Merry Christmas Members, 
 
Tonight’s stock notification is for RYNL. 
While reviewing a number of up and coming companies we came across this 
low entry investment stock that surprised with the stability and 
foundations for growth. 
 
Reynaldo's Mexican Food Inc. 
Symbol: RYNL 
Date: Dec 21 2005 
Last price: $0.15 
Note: Strong; last friday this stock jumped with over a million shares sold. 
 
Reynaldo's Mexican Food Inc. (RYNL OTC:BB) has been in business for over 
20 years supplying a wide variety of Mexican Foods. In their humble 
beginnings they began supplying prepared foods to industrial catering 
companies but in time expanded not only their list of products but their 
clientele. 
 
RYNL now supplies Mexican Cuisine from its multiple factories to Mexico 
and over 14 different states. They also distrinute through some of 
United states largest corporations, just go to their website to see a 
list of their business partners. 
 
Members, this is one solid company that has already show huge potential 
by their ability to expand and make all the right connections. 
 
Don't over look this solid stock. Add this one to your investment portfolio. 
You wont regret it.