Subject: [fwd] Our Pick

From: "Latonya Sawyer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 2005 11: 4:29 -0060

Best stock to finish out 2005 - read the story and you will see for yourself. 
Get MBAP First Thing Wednesday Dec 14,  2005

Symbol; MBAP
Current Pr: .01
1 Week Exp: .5

Press Story:
Mobile Assets and DIBA International form development agreement
Monday December 12, 4:00 pm ET 

LAS VEGAS, NV, Dec. 12 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - Mobile Assets Corp. (MBAP: OTCPK) 
announced an Agreement with DIBA International to represent and co-market each 
other's products especially focusing on the building up of the inventory of 
applications and services under the company's mb(3) brand umbrella.

DIBA Canada

DIBA International  is a technology development company specializing in the design, 
development and support of Internet and Kiosk database enriched applications, sites, 
products and services. DIBAs' core competence and product offerings are further 
strengthened by its direct and longstanding (since 1996) relationship with Visual 
Quest India Inc. (VQI) . VQI located in Hyderabad India, is an IT solutions company 
that provides product research, software development and support services to DIBA. 
This relationship has resulted in the development of many mobile centric products, 
applications and services important to the enhancement of our mb(3) line of mobile 
solutions.

When this Stock moves... WATCH OUT! ...
 
This is your chance to get in while it is still low. 
MBAP is a high growth issue and should be purchased by stock traders 
and those that can afford to make quick money 
on these fast moving issues. This is your chance to get your hands 
on one of these fast moving stocks and take short term prof1ts. 
This stock could reach record highs in the near future.