Subject: Dear Beloved,

From: "hajia mariam" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 17:59:10 +0000

Dear Beloved,
Due to the sudden death of my husband General Abacha the former head of 
state of Nigeria in June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of 
hopelessness by the present administration.I have lost confidence with 
anybody within my country. I got your contacts through personal research, 
and had to reach you through this medium. I will give you more details when 
you reply. Due to security network placed on my daily affairs I cant visit 
the embassy so that is why I have contacted you.My Husband deposited 
$12.6million dollars with a security firm abroad whose name is witheld for 
now till we communicate. I will be happy if you can receive this funds and 
keep it safe I assure you 20% of this fund. I will need your 
telephone/mobile numbers so that i can forward it to my son Mustapha to 
enable him reach you verbally and also give you more details on how you are 
to assist us.feel free to discuss with him and let me have 100% trust in 
you.I wait you urgent respond.
Yours truly,
Hajia Mariam.

_________________________________________________________________
Search from any web page with powerful protection. Get the FREE Windows Live 
Toolbar Today!   http://get.live.com/toolbar/overview