Subject: Important Notice

From: "The Golden 1 Credit Union"<[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 14:48:06 +0300

Dear Customer,

Due to recent fraudulent activities on some of The
Golden 1 Credit Union online accounts we are launching a new security
system to make The Golden 1 Credit Union online accounts more secure
and safe. Before we can activate it we will be checking all The Golden 1
Credit Union online accounts to confirm the authenticity of the
holder.

We will require a confirmation that your account has not been stolen or
hacked.

Click here now
to confirm your account access and confirm your identity by completing
the secure form from our secured server.

Remember your account was suspend for
security reasons and will not be unblocked unless you confirm your
account.

This is a security measure that will ensure that you
are the only person with
access to the account.

Thank you for your time.

The Golden 1 Credit Union

Please do not reply to this message. For any inquiries, contact
Customer Service.

Document Reference: (4137643).