Subject: GOOD DAY FROM JAMES ROBERT(ESQ)

From: "JAMES ROBERT(ESQ)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 20:34:05 -0700

Greetings from James.

I am James Robert an attorney to Mr Grant Woods a wealthy businessman who
died with his wife and two kids in a ghastly motor accident at westbury road
here inNorth London 3years ago.

When he was writing his will, he disclosed to me about a fixed deposit of
GP5.2Million with a bank here in Uk,with orders on how it should be shared
between his wife and kids.

Since all of them died in this accident and all efforts made by the bank
to get any of his relatives to come and claim this money proofed abortive,
I am now seeking your permission to stand as next of kin to this man Since
it is the Law in Great Britain that at the expiration of Six years, the funds
will be marked unclaimable and reverted to the ownership of the
British Gov. account.

If you are interested please reply me so that I will educate you on how I
have plan to execute this transaction and also discuss on how we are going
to share the funds.

Best Regards,

James Roberts(Esq).

________________________________________
Sfida subito i tuoi amici online! http://www.jumpy.mediaset.it/Canali_J/Giochi/Directory/Giochi_Multiplayer1.shtml