Subject: TotallyCardDebtFree Overnight

From: "les johnson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 21:32:22 -0200

"Man! You have got one satisfied customer here. You see I availed myself of
your services to completely Abolish all of my 55,000 dollars in credit card
balances. I was given the opportunity to rid myself of all balances almost
instantly without using insolvency, counseling, or bank counseling. 

Now, I'M running the show again and ALL of my high-interest obligations,
fines, and fees are gone Lawfully and justly For good.

You are reputed to be the number one throughout the nation I totaly agree I
will be recommending all my relatives and officemates to call you. They
would be insane not to get in touch with you straight away.

I can not thank you enough,, you have made life much brighter for me". 
Johhn C. in Texas

Tel - number
 314.854.8497

Meticulous knowledge or to end obtaining or to observe postal

Coming towards him at his right hand was an immense bird, whose body seemed
almost as big as that of a horse.Its wide-open, curving beak was set with
rows of pointed teeth, and the talons held against its breast and turned
threateningly outward were more powerful and dreadful than a tiger's claws
While, fascinated and horrified, he watched the approach of this feathered
monster, a scream sounded just behind him and the next instant the stroke of
a mighty wing sent him whirling over and over through the airb06