Subject: Fully DebtFree Immediately

From: "inge mitchell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 04:43:00 +0900

"Man! You have got one satisfied customer here. You see I used your firm  to
completely Dispose of all of my $55,000.00 in credit card bills. I was given
the opportunity to rid myself of all balances straight away without using
bankruptcy, counseling, or bank counseling. 

Now, I'M calling the shots again and ALL of my high-interest bills due,
penalties, and fees are gone Lawfully and justly Forever.

You are reputed to be the best throughout the nation you are right! I will
be spreading the news to all my relatives and officemates to call you. They
would be crazy not to get in touch with you straight away.

Thanks again,, you have made life much brighter for me". 
Jhon C. in Texas

D i a l
 314-854-8497

Meticulous knowledge or to bring to a hault obtaining or to look at postal

It's no use stopping here, remarked Rob, regretfully, for I've spoiled my
welcome by this accident.I think these people are Irish, by their looks and
speech, so I must be somewhere in the Emerald Isle
He consulted his map and decided upon the general direction he should take
to reach England, after which he again rose into the air and before long was
passing over the channel towards the shores of Englandb06