Subject: Stock shakers infosource

From: "Real_time_trades" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 00:36:03 -0800

Bottom-Feeder Alert it.

News was released right at the closing bell
Friday
Major Profit Potential exists for Monday. was, would.

RMVN. puzzled. But there is any quantity of
oatmeal, which we often cook for breakfast.

0.07 last trade!
be.

Remington Ventures Inc.
flips the
1.5Tri11ion Daily Currency Exchange Market with its new
technology
to, Then, after a hurried but puzzled examination of the little instrument,
he slipped it into the pocket of his jacket determine.

Go to the RMVN website and read up
on this amazing new technology

where.

It not only analizes the 1.5Tri11ion a
day FX Market but is able to show trends and tell you what the next big
mover will be. How amazing is that?!! for.

RMVN is at a low low price. The last time RMVN
took a run the price sky rocketed all the way to 1.90. Rob stirred uneasily in his sleep, and one
of the Turks drew a slight but stout rope from his breast and with gentle
but deft movement passed it around the boy's wrists and drew them together
behind him.

Bottom feeders mean low, low price. Buy low
sell high! Remember hearing that? The action was not swift enough to arouse
the power of repulsion in the Garment of Protection, but it awakened Rob
effectually, so that he sat up and stared hard at his
captors.

The watch starts right now! What are you trying to do, anyhow? he
demanded.

We are not st0ckbrokers or in-vestment
advisors. We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide in-vestment
advice.
Our profiles and news alerts are provided for informational purposes but
are not intended to be used as the sole source of information
on a company. Jim.

Please do your own due diligence before you
invest. information in our emails and on our Web site may contain "forward
looking statements" as defined under Section 27A of the Securities Act of
1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of
1934. We have been paid three thousand five hundred dollars ca5h and expect
to be compensated again in the near future with ca5h
from a non-affillated third party. The Turks laughed and said something in
their own language.

An example of forward-looking information are
statements relating to the future anticipated
direction of the industry, plans for future expansion, various business
development activities, planned capital expenditures, future
funding sources, anticipated sales-growth and potential contracts. These
and similar forward statements are subject to a number of known
and unknown risks and uncertainties outside our control that could cause
actual operations or results to differ materially from those
anticipated. to.

The cautionary statements made in this document
should be read as being applicable to all related forward-looking
statements wherever they appear on our Web site or in other communications.
Always research your own investments, and consult your
investment advisor before investing .Small-cap companies, micro-cap
companies, penny stocks and/or thinly traded securities are inherently
risky and very volatile investments. They had no knowledge of
English.

You risk losing some or all of the m0ney you
invest. If you are not a savvy investor we suggest
strongly that you sit back and just watch. eat.

We are not a registered financial advisor. The
information presented herein is
not an offer to buy or sell securities.You're only making fools of yourselves,
continued the boy, wrathfully. It's impossible for you to injure me. The
three paid no attention to his words.