Subject: First Broadcast news

From: "eloisa harrison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 10:58:24 -0100

Aggressive Investors should be on high alert
starting N0w.
CERTAINEMENT, M'sieur.
Your
immediate attention to SGCP could pay off Have you ze luggage? No; but I'll pay in
advance, said Rob, and began counting out his dimes and nickles and pennies,
to the unbounded amazement of the waiter, who looked as if he had and seen
such coins before.
First day
company profile
Nov. 22-2006 He carried the
money to the fat gentleman, who examined the pieces curiously, and there was
a long conference between them before it was decided to accept them in
payment for a room for a day. But at this season the hotel was almost empty,
and when Rob protested that he had no other money the fat gentleman put the
coins into his cash box with a resigned sigh and the waiter showed the boy
to a little room at the very top of the building.
The Next Home Run, Presents Rob's.
Sierra Gold Corporation.
skill.
OTC:SGCP.PK
as.
Current price, 11
cents an.

Sierra's project is located in the fastest growing gold-producing region in
the world. electrician,.
This prolific region has already seen past major
gold productions.
Do all indicators point to Sierra Gold being next to uncover a
multi-MlLLlON D0LLAR discovery? Diamonds too?
But I don't think that fish had any bones, because I didn't feel them
scratch my throat.
At $500 per
ounce, the property's potential value would be over $260
MlLLlON.
You were very greedy, said the girl.

Resource potential could be in excess of $5OO,OOO,OOO with
significant areas of the property yet to be explored.
Rob washed and brushed the dust from
his clothes, after which he sat down and amused himself by viewing the
pictures that constantly formed upon the polished plate of the Record of
Events.

Read the news and you decide!
12.
GSS:AMEX & MNO:CDNX are
both in the same region bordeing SGCP's
property. I was very
hungry, replied the kitten.
Sierra Gold Announces Results for Potential Gold
Reserves How Rob Saved A Republic While following
the shifting scenes of the fascinating Record Rob noted an occurrence that
caused him to give a low whistle of astonishment and devote several moments
to serious thought.
Mr. Manke estimated the gold reserves to be
approximately 520,000 ounces. At $500 per ounce, the property's potential
value would be over $260 MlLLlON. and.

This report does not include the property's potential hard rock gold vein
referred to by Hendrik Veldhuyzen's 43-101 report (2006) (see Oct. 2 press
release). insisted.

The hard rock area is situated in close proximity to the largest kN0wn hard
rock gold vein in Sierra Leone. (Go online and read this N0w, this is a
partial clip of the news). I believe it's about time I interfered
with the politics of this Republic, he said, at last, as he closed the lid
of the metal box and restored it to his pocket.
Sierra Gold Corporation Discusses
Pampana North's Hard Rock Gold and Diamond Potential that.
Mr. Velduyzen also noted in his report that
certain stones found in the gold bearing gravel are similar to those found
in
kimberlites
he.
and suggest the presence of
diamonds.
Sierra Leone is a major exporter of diamonds, which are well kN0wn for
their size and quality. (Partial clip, go read the news N0w) If I don't take a hand there probably won't
be a Republic of France very long and, as a good American, I prefer a
republic to a monarchy.
No assurances can be made that such potential may
be reached or proflts realized. No Rlsk NO reward.
That's our opinion! Then he
walked down-stairs and found his English-speaking waiter.
A watch alert starts N0w Where's President Loubet? he asked. Ze
President! Ah, he is wiz his mansion.

Any material, in this, is being put together and contigent info.
that the data shows to be something that one could rely on, All inform.
inside can't be insured as correct and/or affirmed. and it is very important
that you don't treat this as a all enclusive catch-all. This is considered
only an idea or opinion which could contain future statements within the
meaning of section 27A of the Securities act of 1933 and Section 21B of the
SEC Act of 1934 and the unkown factor of such risky areas should not be
construed as AnOffer or solicitation of AnOffer to information is really
just to inform you about what is going on and you really need tyo consider
whether this is something you want to look into further and by all means,
don't consider this an offer to purchase or not purchased but ratherget rid
ofsecurities, we don't have a license at all, actually we do not have one
that could give you advice either, Before you make a decision, please
consult with a professional. I would suggest calling maybe a broker or
seomthing like that. You know, someone with professional advice. The last
thing you want is to make a bad decision. we have talked about how we are
going to get paid and the idea we have so far is c@ sh, we shall
see..