Subject: Dedicated, Hard-Working People Requiremented. High Income

From: "olga dixon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 12:58:33 +1200

Dear Marry,

I found you just in time because I was  let go from a job I held for 312
months would you believe.

Its very hard to thank you enough for launching  me in this industry. You
have given me a brand new beginning on life.  Already making twice as much
as I took home in my old job.  

I purchased for cash a new Jaguar. Taking home 165,000US in 18 months.
Really having a great time in this profession. It's a blast and I am a hero
to the courts and to my customers. What an outstanding career to be in.

Following exactly what your instruction tells me to do, is proceeding
perfectly.  I go to the local court and locate all of the customers I can
handle. 

I draw on your advanced reporting services to find all items which can be
seized. Using your fill in the blank forms I deliver them to the appropriate
firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box.  Its like magic.  Its so exciting
opening up the payments as they arrive.. 

I can take a holiday when ever we have a notion to do so.  England and
Japan this year. 

Provide this letter to others.  This profession is so untapped it needs
many more of us assisting the courts and the  people who have been harmed.

Sincerely,
Vicente W.    WA    

This can be you! 

Phone
3 0 3-395-3900
Higher to learn more or to bring to a hault receiving more info and then to
see location

But I haven't time to stop, so I'm not likely to get mixed up in any rumpus
with them. However, the armed caravan was scarcely out of sight before Rob
discovered he was approaching a rich, wooded oasis of the desert, in the
midst of which was built the walled city of Yarkandm23