Subject: Make an move into your future with judgment recovery services/training

From: "drucilla sullivan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 16:27:57 -0600

Hi Jim,

A while back I was  let go from a job I held for 26 years.

I can't thank you enough for launching  me in this industry. You have given
me a exciting lease on life.  Already making twice as much as I earned in my
old job.  

I drive a new Mercedes. Taking home 6 digit level in 18 months. Having a
great time in this business. It is a blast and I am a hero to the courts and
to my clients. What an outstanding business to be in.

Doing exactly what your instruction tells me to do, is proceeding
perfectly.  I go to the local court and locate all of the clients I can
handle. 

I avail myself of your advanced reporting services to find all items which
can be seized. Using your fill in the blank forms I deliver them to the
appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box.  Its like magic.  I
love it. 

I can take a holiday when ever I have a whim to do so.  Hawaii and Brazil
this year. 

Provide this letter to others.  This profession is so untapped it needs
many more of us assisting the courts and the  people who have been damaged.

Sincerely,
 P.    TN    

This can be you! 

C A L L
1-3 0 3-395-39001
Higher to learn more or to end receiving more info and then to see location

Never felt better in my life, answered Rob, truthfully. Yet Mrsm21