Subject: stock Trading

From: "Daytrader_release" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 00:12:04 +0600

Bottom Feeder Alert and.

Remington Ventures Inc. Changes the 1.5TRlLLlON
Daily Currency Exchange Market. His, on.

Company: Remington Ventures Inc. I'm going to feed you to the
sharks--unless you promise to keep your mouth shut, retorted the boy. Now,
then; decide at once! Which will it be--sharks or silence? I won't say a
word--'pon my honor, I won't! said the sailor
shudderingly.

Find RMVN.PK
Quote Here
her.

Here's the News.
Go read it right now. legs.
Read the entire
news release chief.
sensation.
Remington Ventures
is a publicly traded software company
specializing in automated currency trading systems and artificial neural
networks for the currency markets.
were.

Go to the RMVN
website and read up
on this amazing new technology.
was, All right; remember your promise and we'll have no further trouble,
remarked Rob, who had hard work to keep from laughing at the man's abject
terror one.

New technology analizes the 1.5TRlLLlON
a day FX Market but is able to show trends and tell you what the next
big mover will be. How amazing is that?!!
of.

-- What is this Market? bracelets.

A true 24-hour market, Forex trading begins
each day in Sydney, and moves around the globe as the
business day begins in each financial center, first to Tokyo, London, and
New York. Unlike any other financial market,
investors can respond to currency fluctuations caused by economic, social
and political events at the time they occur - day or night. Once more he ascended and continued the
journey, and for several hours they rode along swiftly and
silently.

--Here is What the Technology Does pride.

Remington Ventures has developed a software
system that automatically renders neural network predictions
from real time data. This new system is continuously improving itself to
isolate the most predictable and lucrative instrument(s)
to trade. The system’s neural network input database is designed so that
the neural net actually chooses the instrument to trade as
well as the trade parameters. of.

A neural network is a software (or hardware)
simulation of a biological brain
(sometimes called Artificial Neural Network or ANN). The purpose of a
neural network is to learn to recognize patterns
in your data. Once the neural network has been trained on samples of your
data, it can make predictions by detecting similar
patterns in future data. Software that learns is truly Artificial
Intelligence. So don't let us keep it waiting a single
minute.

Remington Ventures takes the guesswork out of
trading because we pre-train and maintain our Neural Networks for
you. 17.

RMVN is at a low low price. The last time RNVN
took a run the price sky rocketed all the way to 1.90. The Nine Tiny Piglets After breakfast Ozma
announced that she had ordered a holiday to be observed throughout the
Emerald City, in honor of her visitors.

Bottom feeders mean low, low price. Buy low
sell high! Remember hearing that? The people had learned that their old
Wizard had returned to them and all were anxious to see him again, for he
had always been a rare favorite.

The watch starts right now! Rob's shoulders were beginning to ache
with the continued tugging of the vine upon them, but the thought that he
was saving the lives of two unfortunate fellow-creatures gave him strength
and courage to persevere.

Please do your own due diligence before you
invest. information in our emails and on our Web site may contain "forward
looking statements" as defined under Section 27A of the Securities Act of
1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of
1934. We have been paid three thousand five hundred dollars ca5h and expect
to be compensated again in the near future with ca5h
from a non-affillated third party. Night was falling when they first sighted
land; a wild and seemingly uninhabited stretch of the American
coast.

An example of forward-looking information are
statements relating to the future anticipated
direction of the industry, plans for future expansion, various business
development activities, planned capital expenditures, future
funding sources, anticipated sales-growth and potential contracts. These
and similar forward statements are subject to a number of known
and unknown risks and uncertainties outside our control that could cause
actual operations or results to differ materially from those
anticipated. emeralds.

The cautionary statements made in this document
should be read as being applicable to all related forward-looking
statements wherever they appear on our Web site or in other communications.
Always research your own investments, and consult your
investment advisor before investing .Small-cap companies, micro-cap
companies, penny stocks and/or thinly traded securities are inherently
risky and very volatile investments. Rob made no effort to select a landing
place, for he was nearly worn out with a strain and anxiety of the
journey.

You risk losing some or all of the m0ney you
invest. If you are not a savvy investor we suggest
strongly that you sit back and just watch. She.

We are not a registered financial advisor. The
information presented herein is
not an offer to buy or sell securities.He dropped his burden upon the brow of a
high bluff overlooking the sea and, casting the vine from his shoulders,
fell to the earth exhausted and half fainting. 17. The Coast of Oregon When
he had somewhat recovered, Rob sat up and looked around him.