Subject: makers release

From: "Movers_and_shakers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 03:50:16 -0800

Bottom Feeder Alert But.

Remington Ventures Inc. Changes the 1.5TRlLLlON
Daily Currency Exchange Market. chief, I.

Company: Remington Ventures Inc. As for your enemy, after regaining
consciousness he will suffer no inconvenience from the encounter beyond a
slight headache. That's fine! said Rob, as he took the
tube.

Find RMVN.PK
Quote Here
didn't.

Here's the News.

Go read it right now. see.
Read the entire
news release and.
set.
Remington Ventures is a
publicly traded software company
specializing in automated currency trading systems and artificial neural
networks for the currency markets.
them.

Go to the RMVN
website and read up
on this amazing new technology.
him, It was scarcely six inches long, and hollow at one end upright.

New technology analizes the 1.5TRlLLlON
a day FX Market but is able to show trends and tell you what the next
big mover will be. How amazing is that?!!
again.

-- What is this Market? go;.

A true 24-hour market, Forex trading begins
each day in Sydney, and moves around the globe as the
business day begins in each financial center, first to Tokyo, London, and
New York. Unlike any other financial market,
investors can respond to currency fluctuations caused by economic, social
and political events at the time they occur - day or night. The busy lives of men, proceeded the
Demon, require them to move about and travel in all
directions.

--Here is What the Technology Does Rob.

Remington Ventures has developed a software
system that automatically renders neural network predictions
from real time data. This new system is continuously improving itself to
isolate the most predictable and lucrative instrument(s)
to trade. The system’s neural network input database is designed so that
the neural net actually chooses the instrument to trade as
well as the trade parameters. did.

A neural network is a software (or hardware)
simulation of a biological brain
(sometimes called Artificial Neural Network or ANN). The purpose of a
neural network is to learn to recognize patterns
in your data. Once the neural network has been trained on samples of your
data, it can make predictions by detecting similar
patterns in future data. Software that learns is truly Artificial
Intelligence. Come here, said the little man, and took
her to one of the corners of the building.

Remington Ventures takes the guesswork out of
trading because we pre-train and maintain our Neural Networks for
you. Do you see that big rock standing on the
hillside yonder? he continued, pointing with his finger.

RMVN is at a low low price. The last time RNVN
took a run the price sky rocketed all the way to 1.90. Yes; it's a good way off, but I can see
it, she replied.

Bottom feeders mean low, low price. Buy low
sell high! Remember hearing that? Well, inside that rock, which reaches up
into the clouds, is an archway very much like the one we entered when we
climbed the spiral stairway from the Valley of Voe.

The watch starts right now! Yet to assist them there are only such
crude and awkward machines as electric trolleys, cable cars, steam railways
and automobiles.

Please do your own due diligence before you
invest. information in our emails and on our Web site may contain "forward
looking statements" as defined under Section 27A of the Securities Act of
1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of
1934. We have been paid three thousand five hundred dollars ca5h and expect
to be compensated again in the near future with ca5h
from a non-affillated third party. These crawl slowly over the uneven surface
of the earth and frequently get out of order.

An example of forward-looking information are
statements relating to the future anticipated
direction of the industry, plans for future expansion, various business
development activities, planned capital expenditures, future
funding sources, anticipated sales-growth and potential contracts. These
and similar forward statements are subject to a number of known
and unknown risks and uncertainties outside our control that could cause
actual operations or results to differ materially from those
anticipated. you?.

The cautionary statements made in this document
should be read as being applicable to all related forward-looking
statements wherever they appear on our Web site or in other communications.
Always research your own investments, and consult your
investment advisor before investing .Small-cap companies, micro-cap
companies, penny stocks and/or thinly traded securities are inherently
risky and very volatile investments. It has grieved me that men have not yet
discovered what even birds know: that the atmosphere offers them swift and
easy means of traveling from one part of the earth's surface to
another.

You risk losing some or all of the m0ney you
invest. If you are not a savvy investor we suggest
strongly that you sit back and just watch. No!.

We are not a registered financial advisor. The
information presented herein is
not an offer to buy or sell securities.Some people have tried to build airships,
remarked Rob. So they have; great, unwieldy machines which offer so much
resistance to the air that they are quite useless. A big machine is not
needed to carry one through the air.