Subject: WG LC starts now for draft-ietf-opes-smtp-security

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 17:45:29 -0500

This message initiates an OPES Working Group Last Call on the
document:

  Title:     Integrity, privacy and security in OPES for SMTP
  Editor:    M. Stecher
  Filename:  draft-ietf-opes-smtp-security-01.txt
  Date:      September 22, 2006

The purpose of this WG Last Call is to ensure that the Working Group has
achieved consensus that the document is suitable for publication.

Please review the document for both technical and editorial problems.
Technical issues should be discussed on this list. Editorial issues may
be sent to the document editor.  In the case that a reviewer finds no
technical issues, the reviewer should send a note to the WG chairs
indicating so.

The Last Call period will close on Monday, December 11, 2006.

Upon completion of the WG Last Call, the WG chairs will take action
based upon the consensus of the WG.  Possible actions include:

  1) recommending to the IETF Application Area Directors
     that the document, after possible editorial or
     other minor changes, be considered by the IESG
     for publication as an Informational RFC; or

  2) requiring that outstanding issues be adequately
     addressed prior to further action (including,
     possibly, another WG Last Call).

Remember that it is our responsibility as Working Group members to
ensure the quality of our documents.  So, please read and comment!

Tony Hansen and Markus Hofmann, OPES Co-Chairs