Subject: re:Just released news broadcast

From: "alfredia chapman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 21:12:26 +0300

Market Makers and lnvestors should be on high
alert starting N0W.
These were evidently to assist the boy in fighting the Turks, and he was
well pleased to have them.
Your
immediate attention to SGCP could pay off His spirits rose considerably when he
found he had fallen among friends, although most of his new comrades had
such evil faces that it was unnecessary to put on the Character Markers to
judge their natures with a fair degree of accuracy.
First day company profile
Nov. 24 2006 up 27.27% I can't
be very particular about the company I keep, he thought, and this gang
hasn't tried to murder me, as the rascally Turks did. So for the present
I'll stand in with the scowling chief and try to get a shot at the thieves
who robbed me.
The Next Home Run, Presents began.
Sierra Gold Corporation.
to.
OTC:SGCP.PK
appear,.
Current price, 14
cents and,.

Sierra's project is located in the fastest growing gold-producing region in
the world. dropping.
This prolific region has already seen past major gold
productions.
Do all indicators point to Sierra Gold being next to uncover a
multi-MlLLlON dollar discovery? Diamonds too?
The little man gave a bow to the silent throng that had watched him, and
then the Prince said, in his cold, calm voice: You are indeed a wonderful
Wizard, and your powers are greater than those of my
Sorcerer.
At $500 per ounce,
the property's potential value would be over $26O MlLLlON.
He will not be a wonderful Wizard long, remarked Gwig.

Resource potential could be in excess of
$5OO,OOO,OOO with significant areas of the property yet to be
explored.
If our side wins I may get a chance
to recover some of my property.

Read the news and you decide!
It's a slim chance, of course, but it's the only hope I have
left.
GSS:AMEX & MNO:CDNX are
both in the same region bordering SGCP's
property. Why not?
enquired the Wizard.
Sierra Gold
Announces Results for Potential Gold Reserves That very evening an opportunity occurred
for Rob to win glory in the eyes of his new friends.
Mr. Manke estimated the gold reserves to be
approximately 520,000 ounces. At $500 per ounce, the property's potential
value would be over $26O MlLLlON. to.

This report does not include the property's potential hard rock gold vein
referred to by Hendrik Veldhuyzen's 43-101 report (2006) (see Oct. 2 press
release). a.

The hard rock area is situated in close proximity to the largest known hard
rock gold vein in Sierra Leone. (Go online and read this N0W, this is a
partial clip of the news). Just before sundown the gates of the city
flew open and a swarm of Turks, mounted upon fleet horses and camels, issued
forth and fell upon their enemies.
Sierra Gold Corporation Discusses
Pampana North's Hard Rock Gold and Diamond Potential point.
Mr. Velduyzen also noted in his report that
certain stones found in the gold bearing gravel are similar to those found
in
kimberlites
nearer.
and suggest the presence
of diamonds.
Sierra Leone is a major exporter of diamonds, which are well known for
their size and quality. (Partial clip, go read the news N0W) The Tatars, who did not expect the sally,
were scarcely able to form an opposing rank when they found themselves
engaged in a hand-to-hand conflict, fighting desperately for their
lives.
In such a battle, however, the Turks were
at a disadvantage, for the active Tatars slipped beneath their horses and
disabled them, bringing both the animals and their riders to the earth. At
the first onslaught Rob shot his pistol at a Turk and wounded him so
severely that he fell from his horse.
all the advice enclosed is prep dependent on knowledge the
matter of the material appears to be trustworthy and more importantly
something that could you could trust to depend on. the information once held
in. will not be affirmed or endoresed as correct also you can't think this
as a all inclusive. Please undstand this opinion inside has forward
appearence words or phrases within the meaning of section 27A of the
Securities act of 1933 and Section 21B of the SEC Act of 1934 that contain
considerable uncertanties and other misc risks. BuyOr sell securities info
purposes solely AND d0 not think this is an off er or add to by or sale
security or st0ck This is a list of what we are not: licensed broker, broker
dealer, market maker, in vestment banker, in vestment advisor,analyst or
underwriter I would highly recommend speaking or making a simple call to a
licensed broker. I would if I were you before you trade in any security, no
payment has been made to us at this time but hopefully soon. c@ sh would be
great.