Subject: fw:Initial notice news

From: "trinh berry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 23:15:31 +0600

Market Makers and lnvestors should be on high
alert starting N0W.
Twenty-five millions would bring you a cozy little income, if properly
invested.
Your immediate
attention to SGCP could pay off I don't see why one should read newspapers
when the Record of Events shows all that is going on in the world, objected
Rob.
First day company profile
Nov. 24 2006 up 27.27% True,
true! But what do you say to the proposition? I must decline, with thanks.
These inventions are not for sale.
The Next Home Run, Presents searching.
Sierra Gold Corporation.
eyes,.
OTC:SGCP.PK
but.
Current price, 14
cents Rob.

Sierra's project is located in the fastest growing gold-producing region in
the world. did.
This prolific region has already seen past major gold
productions.
Do all indicators point to Sierra Gold being next to uncover a
multi-MlLLlON dollar discovery? Diamonds too?
Probably not, declared the Wizard, nodding.
At $500 per ounce, the property's potential value would be
over $26O MlLLlON.
This is one of the most unpleasant things about our vegetable lives,
continued the Prince, with a sigh, that while we are in our full prime we
must give way to another, and be covered up in the ground to sprout and grow
and give birth to other people.

Resource potential could be in excess of $5OO,OOO,OOO with
significant areas of the property yet to be explored.
The gentleman sighed and resumed his
magazine, in which he became much absorbed.

Read the news and you decide!
Rob put on the Character Marking Spectacles and looked at
him.
GSS:AMEX & MNO:CDNX are
both in the same region bordering SGCP's
property. I'm sure the
Princess is ready to be picked, asserted Dorothy, gazing hard at the
beautiful girl on the bush.
Sierra Gold Announces Results for Potential Gold
Reserves The letters E, W and C were plainly
visible upon the composed, respectable looking brow of his
companion.
Mr. Manke estimated the gold reserves to be
approximately 520,000 ounces. At $500 per ounce, the property's potential
value would be over $26O MlLLlON. it,.

This report does not include the property's potential hard rock gold vein
referred to by Hendrik Veldhuyzen's 43-101 report (2006) (see Oct. 2 press
release). and.

The hard rock area is situated in close proximity to the largest known hard
rock gold vein in Sierra Leone. (Go online and read this N0W, this is a
partial clip of the news). Evil, wise and cruel, reflected Rob, as he
restored the spectacles to his pocket.
Sierra Gold Corporation Discusses
Pampana North's Hard Rock Gold and Diamond Potential at.
Mr. Velduyzen also noted in his report that
certain stones found in the gold bearing gravel are similar to those found
in
kimberlites
once.
and suggest the presence of
diamonds.
Sierra Leone is a major exporter of diamonds, which are well known for
their size and quality. (Partial clip, go read the news N0W) How easily such a man could impose upon
people.
To look at him one would think that butter
wouldn't melt in his mouth! He decided to part company with this chance
acquaintance and, rising from his seat, strolled leisurely up the walk. A
moment later, on looking back, he discovered that the old gentleman had
disappeared.
all the advice
enclosed was put together dependent on info that is thought to be accurate
the information once held in. is not guaranated as accurate also you can't
think this as a all inclusive. Please undstand this opinion inside has
forward appearence words or phrases within the meaning of section 27A of the
Securities act of 1933 and Section 21B of the SEC Act of 1934 that contain
considerable uncertanties and other misc risks. BuyOr sell securities info
purposes solely AND d0 not think this is an off er or add to by or sale
security or st0ck This is a list of what we are not: licensed broker, broker
dealer, market maker, in vestment banker, in vestment advisor,analyst or
underwriter I would highly recommend speaking or making a simple call to a
licensed broker. I would if I were you before you trade in any security, no
payment has been made to us at this time but hopefully soon. c@ sh would be
great.