Subject: For your kids future

From: "gil williamson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 13:37:02 -0400

Hi Jim,

Before I joined you I found myself let go from a job I held for 26 years.

I can't thank you enough for launching  me in this industry. You have given
me a bright lease on life.  Already making twice as much as I earned in my
old job.  

I drive a new Mercedes. Taking home 6 digit level in 18 months. Really
having a ball in this business. It's pleasurable and I am a hero to the
courts and to my clients. What an wonderful line of work to be in.

Doing exactly what your instruction tells me to do, is proceeding
perfectly.  I go to the local court and locate all of the clients I can
handle. 

I make use of your advanced reporting services to find all items which can
be seized. Using your fill in the blank forms I deliver them to the
appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box.  Its like magic.  I
love it. 

I can take a holiday when ever I have a whim to do so.  Hawaii and Brazil
this year. 

Provide this letter to others.  This profession is so untapped it needs
many more of us assisting the courts and the  people who have been damaged.

Sincerely,
 P.    TN    

This can be you! 

Call
1-303-395-3 9 0 0
Higher to learn more or to bring an end to receiving more info and then to
see location

If I was some high-up scientist it would be different; but I'm just a
common boy, and I don't want to be anything else. But, your duty-- began the
Demonm21