Subject: First Broadcast report

From: "susana porter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 04:26:11 +1000

Analyst's say, FOLLOW THE TREND. LOOKING FOR
THAT POT OF GOLD?
Chance, however, foiled this disgraceful treachery, for in his hurry the
Turk allowed the tube to slip from his grasp, and it rolled off the wall and
fell upon the sand at Rob's very feet.
Your immediate attention to SGCP could pay off huge!
Huge PR0FIT potential in Gold exists right N0W. Look at the
numbers. The robber turned to watch its fall and,
filled with sudden anger, the boy grabbed the weapon, pointed it at his
enemy, and pressed the button.
A
New Flight to Gold
Down tumbled the Turk,
without a cry, and lay motionless at the foot of the wall. Rob's first
thought was to search the pockets of his captive, and to his delight he
found and recovered his box of food tablets.
Despite the fact that the New York Mercantile
Exchange was closed last Friday, gold bullion surged $9.60 to $638.60 an
ounce in electronic trading.
see.
Sierra Gold Corporation.
it.
OTC:SGCP.PK is.
In the past 30 days, it’s up $51.70. In the past year, it’s up
$144.90.
And since its low in April of 2001, it has surged $382.90. shaped.

That’s a trend!! We are alerting you to this gold phenomenon! It's
happening right N0W which is why we want to watch gold companies like SGCP
early on! like.
The Next Home Run,
Presents
They were all together (except Eureka) in the pretty rooms of the Princess,
and the Wizard did some new tricks, and the Scarecrow told stories, and the
Tin Woodman sang a love song in a sonorous, metallic voice, and everybody
laughed and had a good time.
Sierra Gold Corporation
Then Dorothy wound up Tik-tok and he danced a jig to amuse the company,
after which the Yellow Hen related some of her adventures with the Nome King
in the Land of Ev.

***OTC:SGCP.PK***
The Record of Events and the
traveling machine were doubtless in the possession of the other robbers, but
Rob did not despair of recovering them, now that he had the tube to aid
him.

Current price, 0.12 cents Day
was now breaking, and several of the Tatars appeared and examined the body
of the Turk with grunts of surprise, for there was no mark upon him to show
how he had been slain.
Sierra's
project is located in the
fastest growing gold-producing region in the world The Princess served delicious refreshments
to those who were in the habit of eating, and when Dorothy's bed time
arrived the company separated after exchanging many friendly
sentiments.
"the price
of the precious yellow metal could soar to well over $1,000 per ounce, and
eventually to more than $2,000 an ounce"(Money & Markets) Supposing him to be dead, they tossed him
aside and forgot all about him.
This prolific region has already seen past major
gold productions. Do all indicators point to Sierra Gold
being next to uncover a multi-mill. dollar discovery? Diamonds
too? a.

At $500 per ounce, the property's potential value would be over $260
mill. thin.

Resource potential could be in excess of 5OOK with significant areas of the
property yet to be explored. Rob had secured his ruby ring again, and
going to the chief's tent he showed the jewel to the guard and was at once
admitted, The black-bearded chieftain was still reclining upon his pillows,
but Rob bowed before him, and by means of signs managed to ask for a band of
warriors to assist him in assaulting the town.
Read the news and you decide! Next morning they all assembled for the final parting,
and many of the officials and courtiers came to look upon the impressive
ceremonies.
Sierra Gold Announces Results for Potential Gold
Reserves
Mr. Manke estimated the gold reserves to be approximately 520,000 ounces.
At $500 per ounce, the property's potential
value would be over $260 mill.. This report does not include the property's
potential hard rock gold vein referred to by Hendrik Veldhuyzen's
43-101 report (2006) (see Oct. 2 press release). The hard rock area is
situated in close proximity to the largest known hard rock gold
vein in Sierra Leone. (Go online and read this N0W, this is a partial clip
of the news)
metal.
Sierra Gold Corporation
Discusses Pampana North's Hard Rock Gold and Diamond Potential (Go online
and read about this) The
chieftain appeared to doubt the wisdom of the enterprise, not being able to
understand how the boy could expect to succeed; but he graciously issued the
required order, and by the time Rob reached the city gate he found a large
group of Tatars gathered to support him, while the entire camp, roused to
interest in the proceedings, stood looking on.
Money & Markets said today: China Is Going to
Corner The World’s Gold Market
Rob cared little for the quarrel between the Turks and Tatars, and under
ordinary circumstances would have refused to side with one or the other; but
he knew he could not hope to recover his electrical machines unless the city
was taken by the band of warriors who had befriended him, so he determined
to force an entrance for them.
Over the next few years China is essentially going to corner the
world’s gold market.
In the process, the price of the precious yellow metal could soar to well
over $1,000 per ounce, and eventually to more than $2,000 an
ounce. Without hesitation he walked close to the
great gate and shattered its fastenings with the force of the electric
current directed upon them from the tube. Then, shouting to his friends the
Tatars for assistance, they rushed in a body upon the gate and dashed it
open.

Any material, in this,
was put together based on info that is thought to be accurate All inform.
inside is not guaranated as accurate and it is very important that you don't
treat this as a all enclusive catch-all. This is considered only an idea or
opinion which could contain future statements within the meaning of section
27A of the Securities act of 1933 and Section 21B of the SEC Act of 1934 and
the unkown factor of such risky areas should not be construed as AnOffer or
solicitation of AnOffer to info purposes solely AND d0 not think this is an
off er or add to by or sale security or st0ck we don't have a license at
all, actually we do not have one that could give you advice either, I would
highly recommend speaking or making a simple call to a licensed broker. I
would if I were you before you trade in any security, we have talked about
how we are going to get paid and the idea we have so far is c@ sh, we shall
see..