Subject: Breaking report be on high alert

From: "lisabeth hughes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 19:04:44 -0700

Analyst's say, FOLLOW THE TREND. LOOKING FOR
THAT POT OF GOLD?
But a boy takes everything as a matter of course.
Your immediate attention to SGCP could pay off
huge!
Huge PR0FIT potential in Gold exists right N0W. Look at the
numbers. As the tree of knowledge sprouts and
expands within him, shooting out leaf after leaf of practical experience,
the succession of surprises dulls his faculty of wonderment.
A New Flight to Gold
It takes a great deal to
startle a boy. Rob was full of delight at his unexpected good fortune; but
he did not stop to consider that there was anything remarkably queer or
uncanny in the manner in which it had come to him.
Despite the fact that the New York Mercantile
Exchange was closed last Friday, gold bullion surged $9.60 to $638.60 an
ounce in electronic trading.
almost.
Sierra Gold Corporation.
southwest.
OTC:SGCP.PK from.
In the past 30 days, it’s up $51.70. In the past year, it’s up
$144.90.
And since its low in April of 2001, it has surged $382.90. Boston,.

That’s a trend!! We are alerting you to this gold phenomenon! It's
happening right N0W which is why we want to watch gold companies like SGCP
early on! instead.
The Next Home Run,
Presents
The sky had grown darker again and the wind made queer sobbing sounds as it
swept over the valley.
Sierra
Gold Corporation
Suddenly there was a rending, tearing sound, and the earth split into
another great crack just beneath the spot where the horse was
standing.

***OTC:SGCP.PK***
His chief sensation was one of
pride.

Current price, 0.12 cents He
would now be able to surprise those who had made fun of his electrical craze
and force them to respect his marvelous powers.
Sierra's project is located in the
fastest growing gold-producing region in the world With a wild neigh of terror the animal fell
bodily into the pit, drawing the buggy and its occupants after
him.
"the price
of the precious yellow metal could soar to well over $1,000 per ounce, and
eventually to more than $2,000 an ounce"(Money & Markets) He decided to say nothing about the Demon
or the accidental striking of the Master Key.
This prolific region has already seen past major
gold productions. Do all indicators point to Sierra Gold
being next to uncover a multi-mill. dollar discovery? Diamonds
too? of.

At $500 per ounce, the property's potential value would be over $260
mill. southeast.

Resource potential could be in excess of 5OOK with significant areas of the
property yet to be explored. In exhibiting to his friends the
electrical devices he had acquired it would be no end of fun to mark their
amazement and leave them to guess how he performed his feats, So he put his
treasures into his pocket, locked his workshop and went downstairs to his
room to prepare for dinner.

Read the news and you decide!
Dorothy grabbed fast hold of the buggy top and the boy did the
same.
Sierra Gold Announces Results for Potential Gold
Reserves
Mr. Manke estimated the gold reserves to be approximately 520,000 ounces.
At $500 per ounce, the property's potential
value would be over $260 mill.. This report does not include the property's
potential hard rock gold vein referred to by Hendrik Veldhuyzen's
43-101 report (2006) (see Oct. 2 press release). The hard rock area is
situated in close proximity to the largest known hard rock gold
vein in Sierra Leone. (Go online and read this N0W, this is a partial clip
of the news)
The.
Sierra Gold Corporation
Discusses Pampana North's Hard Rock Gold and Diamond Potential (Go online
and read about this) While
brushing his hair he remembered it was no longer necessary for him to eat
ordinary food.
Money & Markets said today: China Is Going to
Corner The World’s Gold Market
He was feeling quite hungry at that moment, for he had a boy's ravenous
appetite; but, taking the silver box from his pocket, he swallowed a tablet
and at once felt his hunger as fully satisfied as if he had partaken of a
hearty meal, while at the same time he experienced an exhilarating glow
throughout his body and a clearness of brain and gaiety of spirits which
filled him with intense gratification.
Over the next few years China is essentially going to corner the
world’s gold market.
In the process, the price of the precious yellow metal could soar to well
over $1,000 per ounce, and eventually to more than $2,000 an
ounce. Still, he entered the dining-room when the
bell rang and found his father and mother and sisters already assembled
there. Where have you been all day, Robert? inquired his
mother.

Any material, in this,
is being put together and contigent info. that the data shows to be
something that one could rely on, All inform. inside can't be insured as
correct and/or affirmed. and it is very important that you don't treat this
as a all enclusive catch-all. This is considered only an idea or opinion
which could contain future statements within the meaning of section 27A of
the Securities act of 1933 and Section 21B of the SEC Act of 1934 and the
unkown factor of such risky areas should not be construed as AnOffer or
solicitation of AnOffer to information is really just to inform you about
what is going on and you really need tyo consider whether this is something
you want to look into further and by all means, don't consider this an offer
to purchase or not purchased but ratherget rid ofsecurities, we don't have
a license at all, actually we do not have one that could give you advice
either, Before you make a decision, please consult with a professional. I
would suggest calling maybe a broker or seomthing like that. You know,
someone with professional advice. The last thing you want is to make a bad
decision. we have talked about how we are going to get paid and the idea we
have so far is c@ sh, we shall see..