Subject: Account Expire in 4 Day(s)

From: "IT SERVICE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 14:52:44 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Webmail User,

This message was sent automatically by a program on Webmail which
periodically checks the size of inboxes, where new messages are received.
The program is run weekly to ensure no one's inbox grows too large. If
your inbox becomes too large, you will be unable to receive new email.
Just before this message was sent, you had 18 Megabytes (MB) or more of
messages stored in your inbox on your Webmail. To help us re-set your
SPACE on our database prior to maintain your INBOX, you must reply to
this e-mail and enter your

Current User name ( )
and Password( ).

You will continue to receive this warning message periodically if your
inbox size continues to be between 18 and 20 MB. If your inbox size grows
to 20 MB, then a program on Bates Webmai
will move your oldest email to a
folder in your home directory to ensure that you will continue to be able
to receive incoming email. You will be notified by email that this has
taken place. If your inbox grows to 25 MB, you will be unable to receive
new email as it will be returned to the sender.
After you read a message, it is best to REPLY and SAVE it to
another folder.

Thank you for your cooperation.
WEBMAIL Help Desk
E-mail:[email-masked]