Subject: [OPS-AREA] OPSAREA meeting in Philadelphia

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 15:31:35 +0100

We will be holding a OPSAREA meeting in Philadelphia. We requested a 2.5
hours slot, but due to scheduling problems we may get only a 2-hour
slot. The plan is to spend most of the time discussing NETCONF Data
Modeling Language proposals, and compare them with reference to the
requirements defined by the design teams. However, this is the good time
to suggest other items for the agenda. Based on the proposed items we
shall post a preliminary agenda in a few days. 

Dan and Ron

_______________________________________________
OPS-AREA mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ops-area

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 17:21:53 +0100

> shall post a preliminary agenda in a few days. 

We have submitted an updated version of the SNMP to SYSLOG mapping:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-marinov-syslog-snmp-01.txt

If there is time (say 5-10 minutes), I can give a brief overview and
then we can poll whether there is any interest to work on this in the
IETF.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>
_______________________________________________
OPS-AREA mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ops-area

---

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 16:17:17 +0100

An update on this: 

1. We have two hours allocated for the meeting - Wednesday 3/12
1300-1500 

2. Please submit all requests for DML solutions presentations to me
until tomorrow 2/28 COB. I think that I know what to expect but I need
to have a committed confirmation and the name of presenters. 

3. Please submit all other request for agenda items until tomorrow 2/28
COB 

I will post a preliminary agenda by Friday based on what I will receive
until then. 

Dan

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] 
> [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Romascanu, Dan (Dan)
> Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 4:32 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [OPS-AREA] OPSAREA meeting in Philadelphia
> 
> We will be holding a OPSAREA meeting in Philadelphia. We 
> requested a 2.5 hours slot, but due to scheduling problems we 
> may get only a 2-hour slot. The plan is to spend most of the 
> time discussing NETCONF Data Modeling Language proposals, and 
> compare them with reference to the requirements defined by 
> the design teams. However, this is the good time to suggest 
> other items for the agenda. Based on the proposed items we 
_______________________________________________
OPS-AREA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ops-area