Subject: [OPS-AREA] Preliminary Agenda for the OPS open area meeting in Stockholm (take 3)

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 13:32:45 +0200

Here is take 3 of the agenda. We have received one more request for an
info presentation and short discussion on the Common Log File (CLF) work
in RAI. The agenda below is almost final, if I missed anything or if
there are any more requests please send them soon. 

According to the current agenda we were allocated three hours of meeting
but we may not use them all. 

Dan and Ron

OPSAREA Open Meeting
Area Directors: Dan Romascanu and Ron Bonica
DateAndTime: Thursday July 30, 2009, at 13:00
Location: Large Stage

1. Note well, agenda bashing, note takers, blue sheets - 5 min

2. Operational Deployment and Management of Storage over the Internet:
David Black - 20 min

3. Inter SDO management model harmonization: Mehmet Ersue - 10 min

4. NETCONF and YANG status, tutorial, demo: Juergen Schoenwaelder - 60
min 

5. RAI Common Log File (CLF) WG proposal: Robert Sparks or proxy - 15
min 

6. Open microphone: whatever time is left