Subject: [OPS-AREA] Preliminary Agenda for the OPS open area meeting in Stockholm (take 5)

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 12:48:01 +0200

Here is take 5 of the agenda. There is one more item requested by Akira
Nagakawa. The agenda below is almost final, if I missed anything or if
there are any more requests please send them soon. 

According to the current agenda we were allocated three hours of meeting
but we may not use them all. 

Dan and Ron

OPSAREA Open Meeting
Area Directors: Dan Romascanu and Ron Bonica
DateAndTime: Thursday July 30, 2009, at 13:00
Location: Large Stage

1. Note well, agenda bashing, note takers, blue sheets - 5 min

2. Operational Deployment and Management of Storage over the Internet:
David Black - 20 min

3. Inter SDO management model harmonization: Mehmet Ersue - 10 min

4. NETCONF and YANG status, tutorial, demo: Juergen Schoenwaelder - 60
min 

5. Big ISP Operators input: Ron Bonica or proxy - 15 min

6. Summarized story about NAT444: Akira Nagakawa - 10 min

6. RAI Common Log File (CLF) WG proposal: Robert Sparks or proxy - 15
min 

7. Open microphone: whatever time is left