Subject: [OPS-AREA] Preliminary Agenda for the open area in Stockholm (take 2)

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 17:25:27 +0200

Please find below the preliminary agenda for the OPSAREA Open Meeting at
IETF 75. 

We have received one more request for a presentation. 

It looks no that we shall have only a two hours slot so we dropped the
WG status reports in order to leave room for more open microphone
discussions, 

Please let us know if you will be requiring time for any presentations
or discussions. 

Thanks and Regards,

Ron and Dan

-------------------------------------------------------

OPSAREA Open Meeting
Area Directors: Dan Romascanu and Ron Bonica Monday, DateAndTime TBD,
Session Duration 2 hours 

1. Note well, agenda bashing, note takers, blue sheets - 5 min

2. Operational Deployment and Management of Storage over the Internet:
David Black - 20 min

3. Inter SDO management model harmonization: Mehmet Ersue - 10 min

4. NETCONF and YANG status, tutorial, demo: Juergen Schoenwaelder - 60
min 

5. Open microphone: whatever time is left