Subject: [OPS-AREA] AAA secretary position

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 12:08:39 +0100

As you know Hannes was nominated and confirmed for an IAB position
(congratulations, Hannes!) and expressed his desire to reduce many of
his other activities including the one of AAA-Doctors team secretary.
Thanks to Hannes for the great contribution brought to AAA and to the
IETF. 

We need a new secretary for AAA-Doctors. This is an open call for
candidates. This is not a very time intensive job - it mainly includes
scanning all documents in IETF Last Call for AAA relevant content and
assigning them to the AAA-Doctors team members for review, as well as
maintaining the team wiki page. Hannes can provide more details if
needed. If you want the job and believe that you are qualified for it
please contact me. 

There is no immediate pressure, as Hannes kindly accepted to support the
transition period. However, it would be nice if we can solve the WG
chairmanship nomination until Anaheim and work on the transition at the
meeting. 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan