Subject: [OPS-AREA] Confirm: [email-masked]:wIRpoZTCJ3-g:sP7v94hezYLIq-VR0YLurEBUpqwIRPJMGdX3zg

From: "Gene Matusovsky" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 17:29:15 -0400

>>> <[email-masked]> 6/23/2010 5:09 PM >>>

Confirmation of list posting -- confirmation ID: wIRpoZTCJ3-g

The ietf.org mailing-list server has received a list posting from 
[email-masked] to [email-masked] with the subject 
'RFC1155 Timeticks hitting maximum value'

As the sender address isn't subscribed to the list, and has not been
confirmed earlier, we have to request a confirmation of the address.
To confirm the address, send a message to [email-masked],
with the same subject line as this message.

(Simply sending a 'reply' to this message should work from most email
interfaces, since that usually leaves the subject line in the right
form.  The reply's additional "Re:" is ok.)

If you do not wish your posting to the list to go through, simply
disregard this message.  Questions to [email-masked].

-------------------------------------------------------- 
The information transmitted in this email and any of its attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information concerning Cablevision and/or its affiliates and subsidiaries that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or subject to copyright.   Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete and destroy the communication and all of the attachments you have received and all copies thereof.
--------------------------------------------------------