Subject: [OPS-AREA] FW: [Netconf] sdn bof in taipei

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 13:05:10 +0200

This information is probably relevant to a broader OPS constituency. 

Regards,

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Juergen Schoenwaelder
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 9:31 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Netconf] sdn bof in taipei

Hi,

there is a BoF on Software Driven Networks (sdn) in Taipei (Thursday
17:40-19:40) which seems to be related to what has been discussed
under the phrase "network-wide configuration" a while ago on this list
and in the hallways. I am sending this simply to make everyone aware
of this BoF happening at Taipei. For additional information, see
<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/wiki/WikiStart#Routing>.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>
_______________________________________________
Netconf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf