Subject: [OPS-AREA] FW: Nomcom 2011-2012: IESG Appointments

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 13:26:54 +0100

Hi,

Nomcom has spoken, and Benoit Claise was selected as Area Director for
Operations and Management starting with IETF-83. 

Congratulations to Benoit, good luck and success. Benoit, Ron and myself
will start immediately to work on the transition, so that by IETF-83 he
can take over and start a successful term. From my own experience I can
tell that he will need all the help that he can get, so please support
him and us in this transition. 

Regards,

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
NomCom Chair
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 12:52 AM
To: IETF Announcement list
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Nomcom 2011-2012: IESG Appointments 

Hi all,

The 2011-2012 IETF Nominating committee is pleased to announce
the selection of the IESG members whose two year terms start at
IETF83.

The Nomcom has selected the following persons to serve as Area
Directors in the open IESG positions and they have been confirmed
by the IAB (in its role as the confirming body):

Applications: Barry Leiba
Internet: Brian Haberman
Operations and Management: Benoit Claise
Real-time Applications and Infrastructure: Gonzalo Camarillo
Routing: Stewart Bryant
Security: Sean Turner
Transport: Martin Stiemerling

We would like to express our sincere gratitude to the incumbents
who are not returning for their outstanding service, the many
highly qualified members of the community who offered to serve,
the community for their assistance in this process, and the
individuals named above for agreeing to serve the community on
the IESG.

Suresh Krishnan
Chair, NomCom 2011-2012
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf