Subject: [OPS-AREA] Fwd: cops-pr and sppi to historic

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 16:49:16 +0200

Dear OPS-AREA members,

Does anyone oppose to reclassify COPS-PR and SPPI to Historic?

Regards, Benoit

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	cops-pr and sppi to historic
Date: 	Wed, 23 Jul 2014 06:32:06 +0200
From: 	Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: 	Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
To: 	Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>

Benoit,

I have posted draft-schoenw-opsawg-copspr-historic-02 [1] and I like
to request that you start the process described in [2] item 2.

/js

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schoenw-opsawg-copspr-historic/
[2] http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/designating-rfcs-as-historic.html

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>