Subject: [OPSAWG] opsawg documents that completed IETF Last Call

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 11:30:45 +0200

Three opsawg documents completed IETF Last Call and received various
comments: 

- draft-ietf-opsawg-smi-datatypes-in-xsd 
- draft-ietf-opsawg-syslog-msg-mib 
- draft-ietf-opsawg-syslog-snmp 

Can we get a feeling from the WG chair and the editors which of these
documents needs a revision, and which can go to IESG review (possibly
with RFC Editor notes)?

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 15:07:45 +0200

> documents needs a revision, and which can go to IESG review (possibly

I will go through the comments for the documents I am responsible for
and post a detailed response, hopefully before traveling to Stockholm.
Depending on the amount of changes needed, I might submit revised
drafts to the ID repository next week that then can go to the IESG.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: "Natale, Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 10:36:04 -0400

Hi Dan,

I will review the IETF Last Call comments (all related to your initial set, IIRC) over the weekend and consult with your (via this list) wrt whether a new revision should be produced.

If that time frame is unacceptable, please let me know.

Cheers,
BobN

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Romascanu, Dan (Dan)
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 5:31 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [OPSAWG] opsawg documents that completed IETF Last Call

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

_______________________________________________
OPSAWG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg