Subject: [OPSAWG] Today's telechat

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 18:21:33 +0200

The IESG discussed the two OPSAWG documents in the telechat today: 

- draft-ietf-opsawg-syslog-snmp-04

has one open DISCUSS from Alexey and an number of agreed edits resulting
from a DISCUSS from Lars. Juergen agreed to issue a revised ID and I
expect this new version to get the pending DISCUSS cleared easily
 
- draft-ietf-opsawg-syslog-msg-mib-05

has four pending DISCUSSes. Although most of the edits are clear there
is some more work to finalize them completely. This also goes into
Revised ID. 

I expect Juergen to work in the next few days on revisions for the two
documents/ Thanks for the good work

Dan

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 22:19:22 +0200

> documents/ Thanks for the good work

I just submitted revised IDs - they should show up on the tools page
shortly where you can easily spot the changes. The biggest change is
the replacement of SnmpAdminString with a new special purpose TC to
get rid of the 255 octet restriction of SnmpAdminString. All the other
changes are basically clarifications or ABNF bug fixes.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>