Subject: [OPSAWG] SYSLOG / SNMP translation IETF last call followup

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 16:50:02 +0200

We received several minor IETF last call comments on the two IDs:

  draft-ietf-opsawg-syslog-msg-mib-04.txt
  draft-ietf-opsawg-syslog-snmp-03.txt

Attached to this document is a response to the non-editorial comments
that were made. I have also posted new IDs reflecting the changes that
came out of the IETF last call reviews:

  draft-ietf-opsawg-syslog-msg-mib-05.txt
  draft-ietf-opsawg-syslog-snmp-04.txt

Dan, please review the response / changes and if you are fine, please
forward the document to the IESG.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 15:33:02 -0500

Hi,

I believe that your responses adequately address my comments.

Thanks!

Ben.

On Aug 6, 2009, at 9:50 AM, Juergen Schoenwaelder wrote:

> <syslog-review-summary.org>