Subject: [OPSAWG] presentation slot request at IETF80

From: "So, Ning" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 19:14:58 +0000

Scott and Chris,

Here is the presentation slot request at IETF 80.

Draft Name:  Requirements and Framework of VPN-oriented Cloud Services
(http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-so-vpn-o-cs/)

Author/Presenter:  Ning So

Amount of time requested:  10 min

Abstract:  This contribution addresses the service providers'
requirements to support VPN-Oriented Cloud services. It describes the
characteristics of VPN-oriented Cloud Service and specifies the
requirement on how to maintain and manage the data center resources for
those services.

Best regards,

Ning So

Network Evolution Planning

Verizon, Inc.

(office) 972-729-7905

(Cell) 972-955-0914