Subject: [OPSAWG] Conf call to discuss Data Center operations and management (DCOPS) work items

From: Bhumip Khasnabish <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 18:11:27 -0400

Based on our previous discussion on Data Center operations and
management (DCOPS) in this list
(e.g., pls see
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/opsawg/current/msg01594.html ),
presentations during IETF-80 (
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/80/minutes/opsawg.html<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/80/minutes/apparea.txt>
 ),
and lunch-time discussion on Tuesday-29March2011, we are planning to
continue
working on further developing the drafts/work-in-progress documents.

We are also looking for reports on best practices and implementation
experiences
on Data center operations and management related topics.

*Start Time:* 10 AM ET (NY/USA time), Friday 29 April 2011

*Conf bridge:* US Toll-free +1-866-710-5490

If the toll-free number does not work, pls use +001-203-875-8973,

*Passcode:* 204 1744#

We plan to hold this conf call once every two weeks until further notice.
(next mtg will be held on at 10 AM ET on 13May2011)

General Agenda

- Progress/Status-update of the drafts/work-in-progress (discussed during
IETF-80) docs.
[ http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/opsawg/current/msg01593.html ]
- Any other new topics

Note: All of the drafts and presentations are available at the following
Website:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/Clouds

Many thanks.

Bhumip and Ning