Subject: [OPSAWG] (no subject)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 16:41:44 +0800

Hello, All 

I am Chu Junsheng from ZTE Corp.. At Bhumip’s request I upload an I-D. 
Please review and give your comments.

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-junsheng-cloud-virtual-resource-management/

Filename: draft-junsheng-cloud-virtual-resource-management
Revision:                        00
Title:                            Virtual Resource Management in Cloud
Creation date:            2011-06-27
WG ID:                            Individual Submission
Number of pages: 55

Abstract:
   In current Cloud and Data Center (DC) environment, the manageable
   virtualized resources aggregated by the Resource Management Platform
   (RMP) may be supplied by different types of hypervisor
   implementations.  The RMP needs to support a variety of hypervisor
   APIs to allow access, management and integration of different types
   of resources.  In order to decouple the RMP from any particular
   hypervisor implementation, a unified API needs to be developed.  This
   draft presents the requirements and preliminary implementation
   considerations for such an API.

Thanks.

Chu Junsheng 楚俊生
Standard Development and Industry Relations

Product R&D System 
产品研发体系
ZTE Building 5, Zone 2, 50# Ruanjian Dadao Road, 
Yuhuatai District, Nanjing, Jiangsu 
P.R.China, 210012
Tel:+86-25-88014630
Mobile:+86-139-13889620
Fax:+86-25-TBD
Email:[email-masked]