Subject: [OPSAWG] AD review of draft-ietf-opsawg-mib-floats-01.txt

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 13:51:00 +0200

Hi, 

Please find below the AD review of draft-ietf-opsawg-mib-floats-01.txt.
The document is in good shape and I am sending it to IETF Last Call.
Please consider the comments below together with the other IETF LC
comments. 

Technical comments are marked T and Editorial comments are marked E. 

E1. 

      mib-2                                 FROM SNMPv2-SMI
      TEXTUAL-CONVENTION                    FROM SNMPv2-TC;

Add -- RFC 2758 and -- RFC 2759 for each of the imports, so that the
source RFC number can be available if the MIB module us used extracted
from the RFC. 

E2. The name of the IEEE standard referenced in the document is 'IEEE
Standard for Floating-Point Arithmetic' and not 'IEEE Standard for
Binary Floating-Point Arithmetic' as written in the REFERENCE clauses
and in the Normative References section - see
http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpls/abs_all.jsp?arnumber=4610935&tag=1

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

---

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 11:51:34 -0700

Hi -

> From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
> To: <[email-masked]>
> Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 4:51 AM
> Subject: [OPSAWG] AD review of draft-ietf-opsawg-mib-floats-01.txt
>
> 
> 
> Hi, 
> 

Both as editor and as a technical contributor,
I think all of these items are non-contentious.

> source RFC number can be available if the MIB module us used extracted

Fixed in the editor's copy.

> http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpls/abs_all.jsp?arnumber=4610935&tag=1

Also fixed in the editor's copy.

These changes will show up with the next I-D, which will probably be at the
close of the last call.

Randy

---

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 11:15:17 +0200

Hi Randy, 

Thanks for addressing the comments. Please include the changes in the
post-IETFLC version. 

Regards,

Dan 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Randy Presuhn [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 9:52 PM
> To: Romascanu, Dan (Dan); [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [OPSAWG] AD review of draft-ietf-opsawg-mib-floats-01.txt
> 
> Hi -
> 
> These changes will show up with the next I-D, which will probably be
at
> the