Subject: [OPSAWG] draft-ietf-opsawg-automated-network-configuration-01.txt ready for WG last call

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 11:24:22 +0200

Hi,

I posted draft-ietf-opsawg-automated-network-configuration-01.txt and
this revision has mostly editorial changes. I added a pointer to a
recent "call home" proposal for SSH and removed the open issue
concerning VPN usage during bootstrapping (the only pointer for any
real-world usage I had were aruba controllers / remote access points
and I believe these are rather special cases since they use VPNs as a
primary means to separate the air interface from the centralized
controller).

I believe the document is complete and I like to ask the chairs to
issue a WG last call.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 17:14:09 +0200

> I believe the document is complete and I like to ask the chairs to

Chairs, any idea when you will find time to process this request?

/js