Subject: [OPSAWG] request to publish draft-ietf-opsawg-management-stds-05

From: Christopher LILJENSTOLPE <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 02:37:13 -0800

Greetings all,
 	The Operations Area Working Group has reached consensus on draft-ietf-opsawg-management-stds-04
and are requesting it to be published as an
RFC.  The RFC 4858 questions/considerations are addressed below:
1a) I will be the shepherd and I have personally reviewed the document
 and believe it is ready
1b) There has been adequate review both in and out of the WG
1c) I have no concerns in general, nor specifically wrt to AAA,
 security, XML, etc.
1d) I have no concerns about the content, and no IPR considerations
 have been raised
1e) There is solid consensus
1f) There has been no extreme discontent
1g) All nit's nitted
 1h) no normative references, only informative
1i) The IANA consideration section exists and is consistent
1k) The MIB definition in the document passes automated validation
checkers (minus the XXX as a place-holder for the RFC number)

Technical Summary

   This document gives an overview of the IETF network management
   standards and summarizes existing and ongoing development of IETF
   standards-track network management protocols and data models.  The
   purpose of this document is on the one hand to help system developers
   and users to select appropriate standard management protocols and
   data models to address relevant management needs.  On the other hand,
   the document can be used as an overview and guideline by other
   Standard Development Organizations or bodies planning to use IETF
   management technologies and data models.

Working group summary:
There was nothing noteworthy in the working group process

Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me in the first
instance, or Scott and Melinda.

Chris
--  
李柯睿
Check my PGP key here: https://www.asgaard.org/~cdl/cdl.asc
Current vCard here: https://www.asgaard.org/~cdl/cdl.vcf