Subject: [OPSAWG] draft-ietf-opsawg-automated-network-configuration-03.txt

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2012 14:23:29 -0800

Among the dropped balls we're picking up is moving draft-ietf-opsawg-
automated-network-configuration forward.  As things stand we were
approaching last call and it looked like there were no further
concerns, but given the amount of time that's lapsed I think we need
to put out one more call for feedback before sending it into working
group last call.

One of the best ways to be a hero in the IETF is to review documents
and publish comments.  So, please give this draft a careful read, and
if there are issues you feel need to be addressed before WG last call,
please raise them on the list.

Many thanks,

Melinda

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 08:13:10 +0200

> to put out one more call for feedback before sending it into working

Melinda,

I counted three _WG last calls_ on this document. Can you please go
back and check the WG mailing list archive? Here is the email from
Christopher saying that the document passed and goes to the IESG.
I am somewhat puzzled.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

Subject: [OPSAWG] wg calls
From: Christopher LILJENSTOLPE <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 15:57:12 -0700
List-Id: OPSA Working Group Mail List <opsawg.ietf.org>

Greetings,

	As per the results of the calls, we are sending  draft-ietf-automated-network-configuration to the IESG requesting publication.

	We believe that we have consensus on adopting both draft-kuarsingh-lsn-deployment and draft-baker-opsawg-firewalls as working group items.  We will do so tomorrow unless we hear dissent.  Please speak up now.

	Chris

--  
李柯睿
Check my PGP key here: https://www.asgaard.org/~cdl/cdl.asc
Current vCard here: https://www.asgaard.org/~cdl/cdl.vcf
Check my calendar availability: https://tungle.me/cdl

_______________________________________________
OPSAWG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg

---

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2012 22:23:44 -0800

> Christopher saying that the document passed and goes to the IESG.

I understand that, but to have such a long time elapse between
when we say we're going to do something and when we actually do
it is way outside my comfort zone.  I am not sure what happened
to Chris - he has been out of touch for a very long time.  I am
trying to hit a virtual "reset" button and get things moving
again.

Melinda

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 12:16:05 +0200

> trying to hit a virtual "reset" button and get things moving

I am not aware of anything that has changed impacting the I-D content.
If I am wrong, please explain.

There has been a hickup on the chairs side to followup on what they
announced.  I have been contacting the chairs regularly since the
public statement that this document is ready to go to the IESG. Now we
are being set back to pre WG last call. Please also consider the
comfort zone of the authors/editors.

/js

---

From: Victor Kuarsingh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 10:05:38 -0400

Melinda,

No problem.  I will follow your lead.

Regards,

Victor K

---

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 08:13:24 -0800

On 6/10/12 2:16 AM, Juergen Schoenwaelder wrote:
> announced.

Absolutely, and we're working on getting back on track.  This will
be quick - nobody has any interest in a protracted process.  There
was next to no discussion in March and while I expect that to be the
case now I think it's a good idea to give people a day or two to
provide feedback if they've got it.

Melinda