Subject: [OPSAWG] Draft agenda for Vancouver

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 10:25:21 -0800

OPSAWG
15:10 - 17:10, 2 august 2012

Agenda

1) Administrivia
    Blue sheets, scribes, agenda bashing            5 minutes

opsawg
------

chairs: Scott Bradner, Christopher Liljenstolpe, Melinda Shore

2) Status update                                  10 minutes
    Current document status
       draft-ietf-opsawg-firewalls
       draft-ietf-opsawg-lsn-deployment
       draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview
       draft-ietf-opsawgautomated-network-configuration

3) draft-ietf-opsawg-lsn-deployment              15 minutes

4) draft-ietf-opsawg-firewalls                   15 minutes

5) draft-janapath-opsawg-flowoam-req             10 minutes

6) draft-schoenw-opsawg-vm-mib                   10 minutes

7) draft-fan-opsawg-transmission-interruption    10 minutes

8) draft-shore-icmp-aup                          10 minutes

opsarea
-------

chairs/ADs: Ron Bonica, Benoit Claise

6) Network management requirements for new      30 minutes
      protocols (Romascanu/Nadeau)

7) ???                                          15 minutes

---

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 09:39:19 +0200

Hi Melinda,

??? is I believe the place holder for 'Management of Networks of
Constrained Devices'. We have an Internet draft currently available at
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ersue-constrained-mgmt-00.txt, we may have
a new version by the submission cut-off time tomorrow. 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf
> Of Melinda Shore
> Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 9:25 PM
> To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: [OPSAWG] Draft agenda for Vancouver
> 
> OPSAWG
> _______________________________________________
> OPSAWG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg

---

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 07:41:23 -0800

Thanks - I've uploaded the updated agenda.

OPSAWG

Agenda

1) Administrivia

opsawg
------

opsarea
-------

8) Network management requirements for new      30 minutes
      protocols (Romascanu/Nadeau)

9) draft-ersue-constrained-mgmt                 15 minutes
      (Romascanu/Ersue)

10) Operational issues with X.509 certificates  15 minutes
      (Tim Moses)

---

From: Vincent Roca <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 09:47:11 +0200

Hi Melinda,

Is there a slot for me to introduce our I-D (10' is sufficient)? 
        ICMP black hole: problem position
        http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jacquin-opsawg-icmp-blackhole-problem/
Thanks a lot.
Cheers,

   Vincent

---

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 08:22:17 -0800

> Is there a slot for me to introduce our I-D (10' is sufficient)?

Hi, Vincent:

At this point the agenda's full, although it's possible that
something might open up.  However, the right place to introduce
a draft is here on the mailing list.

Melinda