Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 01:55:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Overview of Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) Mechanisms
	Author(s)       : Tal Mizrahi
                          Nurit Sprecher
                          Elisa Bellagamba
                          Yaacov Weingarten
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview-07.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2012-09-12

Abstract:
   Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) is a general term
   that refers to a toolset that can be used for fault detection and
   isolation, and for performance measurement. OAM mechanisms have been
   defined for various layers in the protocol stack, and are used with a
   variety of protocols.

   This document presents an overview of the OAM mechanisms that have
   been defined and are currently being defined by the IETF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/