Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-rfc5066bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 14:27:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Interface Stack Capability MIB
	Author(s)       : Edward Beili
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-rfc5066bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-01-07

Abstract:
   This document defines Management Information Base (MIB) module for
   use with network management protocols in TCP/IP-based internets.
   This document defines a set of objects, describing cross-connect
   capability of a managed device with multi-layer (stacked) interfaces,
   extending the stack management objects in the Interfaces Group MIB
   and the Inverted Stack Table MIB modules.  This document obsoletes
   RFC 5066.  It amends that specification by taking out the entire EFM-
   CU-MIB module along with the relevant descriptive text.  That MIB
   module will be part of a separate document, maintained by the
   Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) 802.3
   working group.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-rfc5066bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-rfc5066bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-rfc5066bis-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/