Subject: [OPSAWG] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-shore-icmp-aup-03.txt

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 10:57:50 -0800

We've just uploaded a revision of the ICMP AUP draft, based on
feedback we've received from reviewers and from comments at
the Orlando meeting.  I think at this point we're ready for
broader review and to start moving the draft towards publication.
Any comments/additional review would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Melinda and Carlos

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-shore-icmp-aup-03.txt
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 11:54:43 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-shore-icmp-aup-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Melinda Shore and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-shore-icmp-aup
Revision:	 03
Title:		 An Acceptable Use Policy for New ICMP Types and Codes
Creation date:	 2013-03-25
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 15
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shore-icmp-aup-03.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shore-icmp-aup
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shore-icmp-aup-03
Diff:            http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shore-icmp-aup-03

Abstract:
   Concerns about lack of clarity concerning when to add new Internet
   Control Message Protocol (ICMP) types and/or codes have highlighted a
   need to describe policies for when adding new features to ICMP is
   desirable and when it is not.  In this document we provide a basic
   description of ICMP's role in the IP stack and some guidelines for
   the future.

The IETF Secretariat