Subject: [OPSAWG] CGN Deployment with BGP/MPLS IP VPNs Daft

From: Victor Kuarsingh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 13:51:42 -0400

OPSAWG,

I will be soliciting input and feedback following an update to the 02
version of this document (Multicast Considerations section to be added).  I
have received considerable feedback in person and on the side.  I have asked
those individuals to make sure those comments are posted this list to
provide the group a sense of the overall support for the document.

Any comments on the current 02 version (notwithstanding the upcoming M-cast
section) is certainly welcome.

Regards,

Victor K

---

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 11:52:09 -0800

On 3/13/2013 9:51 AM, Victor Kuarsingh wrote:
> Any comments on the current –02 version (notwithstanding the upcoming
> M-cast section) is certainly welcome.

Note that this document is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-lsn-deployment/

Please take a look at the document and post comments to the
mailing list.  Note that it cannot go into working group last
call without prior working group review.

Thanks,

Melinda

---

From: Owen DeLong <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 14:35:20 -0700

I love the subject line, though I suspect you meant Draft.

Owen

On Mar 13, 2013, at 12:52 PM, Melinda Shore <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> OPSAWG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg

---

From: kaname nishizuka <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 07:01:57 +0900

I'm kaname from NTT communications in Japan.

I'm one of them who did a supportive feedback to Victor in person.

We are testing CGNs under support of Japanese Gov. and found the same 
issues.
Now we are writing a report about "How-to" of deploying CGN in existing NW.
The issuse of separating CGN flow from non-CGN flow and many other 
issues are addressed in that report.

It will be available on the end of March in English.
I will announce it when it's available to this mailling-list.

Anyway, I appreciate the draft.

thanks,

Kaname

-- 
----
Kaname Nishizuka
Innovative Architecture Center
NTT Communications Corporation
+81-50-3812-4704