Subject: [OPSAWG] New Version Notification for draft-winter-opsawg-eap-metadata-00.txt (fwd)

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 13:52:58 +0100

A new version of I-D, draft-winter-opsawg-eap-metadata-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Stefan Winter and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-winter-opsawg-eap-metadata
Revision:	00
Title:		A Configuration File Format for Extensible Authentication
Protocol (EAP) Deployments
Document date:	2014-02-10
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		17
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-winter-opsawg-eap-metadata-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-winter-opsawg-eap-metadata/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-winter-opsawg-eap-metadata-00

Abstract:
   This document specifies a file format for transfering configuration
   information of deployments of the Extensible Authentication Protocol
   (EAP).  Such configuration files are meant to be discovered, consumed
   and used by EAP supplicant software to achieve secure and automatic
   EAP configuration on the consuming device.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat