Subject: Re: [OPSAWG] WTP scan process in draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-extension-01

From: Liu Dapeng <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 22:53:23 +0800

Dear Tom,

We have submitted a new version of the draft and it address your comments
here. Could you kind help to review it?

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-extension-02

Thanks,
Dapeng Liu

2013-11-08 7:28 GMT+08:00 Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>:

> I'm not clear on the description of scan only mode. Is it correct that the
> WTP provides no service to stations when operating in this as opposed to
> active mode? If so, setting PrimeChnlSrvTime to 0 makes sense, but there
> should also be an explicit statement that no service is provided. If not,
> it makes no sense to set PrimeChnlSrvTime to 0.
>
> Follow-up question: if no service is provided, is that true until the WTP
> is reconfigured, or only until scanning is complete?
>
> Tom Taylor
>

-- 

------
Best Regards,
Dapeng Liu