Subject: Re: [OPSAWG] minder about IPR relating to draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-hybridmac

From: chunju shao <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 17:21:30 +0800

Hello all,
 
I am not awared of any IPR on this draft,
 
Best regards,
 
Shao Chunju

Dear opsawg WG,

Be not alarmed.
This email was created to satisfy RFC 6702 "Promoting Compliance with
Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)"
(http://tools.ietf.org/rfc/rfc6702.txt).

The authors of draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-hybridmac have asked for a
Working Group Last Call. While running the Working Group Last Call, we
would like to check whether any claims of Intellectual Property Rights
(IPR) on the document have not yet been disclosed.

Are you personally aware of any IPR that applies to
draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-hybridmac?  If so, has this IPR been
disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules?
(See RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669, and 5378 for more details.)

If you are a document author or listed contributor on this document,
please reply to this email regardless of whether or not you are
personally aware of any relevant IPR.  We might not be able to advance
this document to the next stage until we have received a reply from
each author and listed contributor.

If you are on the opsawg WG email list but are not an author or listed
contributor for this document, you are reminded of your opportunity
for a voluntary IPR disclosure under BCP 79.  Please do not reply
unless you want to make such a voluntary disclosure.

Online tools for filing IPR disclosures can be found at
<http://www.ietf.org/ipr/file-disclosure>.

Thanks,
Warren Kumari
(as opsawg WG co-chair)