Subject: [OPSAWG] PCAPNG standardisation

From: Michael Tuexen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 19:29:50 +0200

Dear all,

I have submitted an ID describing the default packet format format
used by Wireshark for saving capture files:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tuexen-opswg-pcapng-00.txt

Is there any interest in the WG to work on this and improve it?

Any comments are welcome!

Best regards
Michael

---

From: Michael Tuexen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 19:49:45 +0200

> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tuexen-opswg-pcapng-00.txt
Wrong name... Use
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tuexen-opsawg-pcapng-00.txt
> _______________________________________________
> OPSAWG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg
>