Subject: [OPSAWG] draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-alt-tunnel - returned to WG.

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 13:45:27 -0400

Hi all,

Apologies for not mentioning this sooner, this status update fell
through the cracks....

I requested that draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-alt-tunnel be returned to
the working group (from the IESG, where it had been sitting forlornly)
so that it can be merged with
draft-you-opsawg-capwap-separation-for-mp.
This occurred on September 7th.

Once the new content is merged in, we hope to do a compressed WGLC and
then resubmit to the IESG.

Thanks to Benoit for noticing that we hadn't mentioned this to the WG.

W

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad
idea in the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair
of pants.
   ---maf