Subject: [OPSAWG] [opsawg]FW: New Version Notification for draft-sun-i2apm-addr​ess-pool-management-​arch-00

From: Qiong <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 11:41:08 +0800

Dear all,

We have submitted two drafts on address pool management, mainly to simplify
the address management procedures in current BNG/CGN/etc. Your comments are
more than welcome.

Thanks a lot!

Qiong Sun from China Telecom

*From:* internet-drafts <[email-masked]>
*Date:* 2015-10-18 17:53
*To:* Qiong Sun <[email-masked]>; Qiong Sun
<[email-masked]>; Chongfeng
Xie <[email-masked]>; Jun Bi <[email-masked]>; Jun Bi
<[email-masked]>; Chongfeng Xie <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* New Version Notification for
draft-sun-i2apm-address-pool-management-arch-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-sun-i2apm-address-pool-management-arch-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Qiong Sun and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-sun-i2apm-address-pool-management-arch
Revision: 00
Title: Interface to the Address Pool Management
Document date: 2015-10-18
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 12
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sun-i2apm-address-pool-management-arch-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-i2apm-address-pool-management-arch/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sun-i2apm-address-pool-management-arch-00

Abstract:
   This document describes an mechanism for a standard, programmatic
   interface for address pool management.  With the remaining IPv4
   address becoming more and more scattered, it is complicated to
   manually configure the address pools on lots of Broadband Network
   Gateways(BNGs) for operators.  By introducing SDN/NFV in BNG, the
   address pools can be allocated in a centralized way.  It will not
   only simplify the address management for operators, but also improve
   the utilization efficiency of the address pool.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
==============================================
Qiong Sun
China Telecom Beijing Research Institude

Open source code:
lightweight 4over6: *http://sourceforge.net/projects/laft6/
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/laft6/>*
PCP-natcoord:* http://sourceforge.net/projects/pcpportsetdemo/
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/pcpportsetdemo/> *
===============================================

-- 
==============================================
Qiong Sun
China Telecom Beijing Research Institude

Open source code:
lightweight 4over6: *http://sourceforge.net/projects/laft6/
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/laft6/>*
PCP-natcoord:* http://sourceforge.net/projects/pcpportsetdemo/
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/pcpportsetdemo/> *
===============================================

-- 
==============================================
Qiong Sun
China Telecom Beijing Research Institude

Open source code:
lightweight 4over6: *http://sourceforge.net/projects/laft6/
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/laft6/>*
PCP-natcoord:* http://sourceforge.net/projects/pcpportsetdemo/
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/pcpportsetdemo/> *
===============================================