Subject: [OPSAWG] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-lear-ietf-netmod-mud-03.txt

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 10:04:11 +0200

Dear OPSAWG friends,

Please see the attached submission of the next version of Manufacturer
Usage Descriptions (MUDs).  This update includes the following:

  * Completed the grand consolidation of functionality by incorporating
    the DNSNAME extension;
  * In anticipation that this document will be come a WG document, as
    discussed in Berlin, the model contact information now reflects the WG;
  * A preliminary discussion of extensibility is now included, as
    discussed in Berlin.
  * A Placeholder has been added for LLDP.  My hope is that we can
    curjole Dan Romascanu to write out that part, in which case I would
    want to list him as a co-author.

With this, I hope the chairs won't mind taking this draft forward to the
next step.

Any and all comments, edits etc, are invited.  I'll make the next
version available in GITHUB for pull requests if people like.

Eliot

Subject: New Version Notification for draft-lear-ietf-netmod-mud-03.txt
From: <[email-masked]>
To: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>, Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 00:47:18 -0700

A new version of I-D, draft-lear-ietf-netmod-mud-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Eliot Lear and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-lear-ietf-netmod-mud
Revision:	03
Title:		Manufacturer Usage Description Specification
Document date:	2016-07-29
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		24
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lear-ietf-netmod-mud-03.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lear-ietf-netmod-mud/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lear-ietf-netmod-mud-03
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lear-ietf-netmod-mud-03

Abstract:
   This memo specifies the necessary components to implement
   manufacturer usage descriptions (MUD).  This includes two YANG
   modules, IPv4 and IPv6 DHCP options, a URL suffix specification, an
   X.509 certificate extension and a means to sign and verify the
   descriptions.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat