Subject: [OPSAWG] 转发: Ask for time slot for my draft of draft-li-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-00

From: "Ariel Gu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 09:42:33 +0800

Hi, dear all.

I have submitted a draft which specifies an extension to the IPFIX
information model to export the BGP community information.  In order to
collect BGP community information, two information elements need to be
added.

Time slot is appreciated in order to share this draft with others this IETF
in Berlin. 10 minutes is OK for me.

It’s grateful of you if you can give me the chance of presentation.

Feel free to contact with me. Best regards. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Rong Gu
China Mobile Research Institute
No.32 Xuanwumen West Street, Xicheng District
Beijing, China, 100053
Mobile: +86 13811520541
Phone: +86 10 15801696688 Ext. 36211
Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

发件人: Ariel Gu [mailto:[email-masked]] 
发送时间: 2016年7月6日 19:20
收件人: [email-masked]'
抄送: lizhenqiang; 'Dongjie (Jimmy)'
主题: Solicit comments for my draft of
draft-li-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-00

Hi，dear all.

We have submitted a new I-D that specifies an extension to the IPFIX
information model to export the BGP community information. In this draft, we
add two information elements in order to carry the community information for
the source IP and destination IP. 

If you are interested in this, feel free to contact me. Any question and
suggestions are welcome.

The information of this draft is listed as follows.

A new version of I-D, draft-li-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-00.txt has been
successfully submitted by Rong Gu and posted to the IETF repository.

Name:           draft-li-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community
Revision:       00
Title:          Export BGP community information in IP Flow Information
Export (IPFIX)
Document date:  2016-07-06
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          6
URL:
<https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-00
.txt>
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-00.
txt
Status:
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community/>
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community/
Htmlized:
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-00>
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-00

Abstract:
   This draft specifies an extension to the IPFIX information model defined
in [RFC7012] to export the BGP community information.  Two information
elements, bgpSourceCommunityList and bgpDestinationCommunityList, are
introduced in this document to carry the community information for the
source IP and destination IP respectively.

B.R.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Rong Gu
China Mobile Research Institute
No.32 Xuanwumen West Street, Xicheng District
Beijing, China, 100053
Mobile: +86 13811520541
Phone: +86 10 15801696688 Ext. 36211
Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]