Subject: [OPSAWG] Request for document shepherd for draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community

From: Joe Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 00:40:52 -0500

As Ignas mentioned in yesterday's meeting, we're looking for a document
shepherd for draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community, specifically one who
is an operator.

If you are interested, please let the chairs know.  Thank you.

Joe

---

From: Ignas Bagdonas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 06:00:57 +0000

A clarification addition - it is not a hard requirement for shepherd to 
be associated with an operator, it is a strong wish though as the 
document would benefit from being guided through the publication process 
by someone who would be a potential user of the proposed mechanism. In 
addition, any other review, especially by potential users of the 
proposed mechanism would be really appreciated.

Thank you Joe for raising this.

Ignas

On 15/11/2017 05:40, Joe Clarke wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> OPSAWG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg

---

From: li zhenqiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 06:33:25 +0000

Thank you, chairs. And I will update the draft soon after this busy week.

________________________________
[email-masked]

From: Ignas Bagdonas<mailto:[email-masked]>
Date: 2017-11-15 14:00
To: Joe Clarke<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [OPSAWG] Request for document shepherd for draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community
A clarification addition - it is not a hard requirement for shepherd to
be associated with an operator, it is a strong wish though as the
document would benefit from being guided through the publication process
by someone who would be a potential user of the proposed mechanism. In
addition, any other review, especially by potential users of the
proposed mechanism would be really appreciated.

Ignas