Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2017 00:04:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Export BGP community information in IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX)
        Authors         : Zhenqiang Li
                          Rong Gu
                          Jie Dong
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-04.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2017-12-04

Abstract:
   This draft updates RFC7012 IPFIX information model by introducing
   several information elements to enable IPFIX to export the BGP
   community information, including BGP standard community defined in
   RFC1997, BGP extended community defined in RFC4360, and BGP large
   community defined in RFC8092.  Network traffic flow information can
   then be accumulated and analysed at the granularity specified by the
   BGP communities, which is suitable for and needed by some traffic
   optimization applications located in IPFIX collector, SDN controller
   or PCE (Path Computation Element).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/