Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 02:31:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Manufacturer Usage Description Specification
        Authors         : Eliot Lear
                          Ralph Droms
                          Dan Romascanu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-18.txt
	Pages           : 59
	Date            : 2018-03-02

Abstract:
   This memo specifies a component-based architecture for manufacturer
   usage descriptions (MUD).  The goal of MUD is to provide a means for
   Things to signal to the network what sort of access and network
   functionality they require to properly function.  The initial focus
   is on access control.  Later work can delve into other aspects.

   This memo specifies two YANG modules, IPv4 and IPv6 DHCP options, an
   LLDP TLV, a URL suffix specification, an X.509 certificate extension
   and a means to sign and verify the descriptions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-mud/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-18
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-18

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 11:36:03 +0100

This edit addresses one problem we had with augment statements (our
validator didn't catch it), and one change made to the ACL model through
shepherd review.

On 02.03.18 11:31, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> OPSAWG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg
>