Subject: [OPSAWG] Looking for running MUD-code

From: Marco Davids <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 14:58:50 +0000

Hi,

I was wondering if there are any updates on the availability of running,
MUD-related code?

Pointers to MUD tools (like https://www.mudmaker.org/), MUD libraries
(like https://github.com/SIDN/spin/blob/master/lua/luamud.lua), or eve
maybe entire applications (like a MUD client or MUD manager) are all
much appreciated.

-- 
Marco

---

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 20:40:34 +0000

Hi Marco,

For the MUD manager there are several out there:

osmud.org
https://github.com/usnistgov/nist-mud <https://github.com/usnistgov/nist-mud>
https://github.com/CiscoDevNet/MUD-Manager <https://github.com/CiscoDevNet/MUD-Manager>
And I understand that CIRA has developed a capability as well
University of Indiana is also doing some stuff

Are you trying to implement at the device level?

Eliot

> On 29 Nov 2018, at 14:58, Marco Davids <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hi,
> 
> _______________________________________________
> OPSAWG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg

---

From: Marco Davids <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 08:45:15 +0000

Hi Eliot,

> For the MUD manager there are several out there:

Thanks! I already found some of them by searching for 'Manufacturer
Usage Description' in GitHub ;-)

I also like https://developer.cisco.com/docs/mud.

> Are you trying to implement at the device level?

Yes, we are considering that.

--
Marco