Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 00:04:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Export BGP community information in IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX)
        Authors         : Zhenqiang Li
                          Rong Gu
                          Jie Dong
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-12.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-12-17

Abstract:
   By introducing new Information Elements (IEs), this draft extends the
   existing BGP-related IEs to enable IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX)
   to export BGP community information, including BGP standard
   communities defined in RFC1997, BGP extended communities defined in
   RFC4360, and BGP large communities defined in RFC8092.  Network
   traffic information can then be accumulated and analyzed at the BGP
   community granularity, which represents the traffic of different
   kinds of customers, services, or geographical regions according to
   the network operator's BGP community planning.  Network traffic
   information at the BGP community granularity is useful for network
   traffic analysis and engineering.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: li zhenqiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 08:41:20 +0000

Hello All,

The submitted version 12 is updated according to the comments and suggestions from IESG review. Thank you all very much. Hope this version is ready for publication.

Best Regards,
Zhenqiang Li

________________________________
[email-masked]

From: internet-drafts<mailto:[email-masked]>
Date: 2018-12-17 16:04
To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
CC: opsawg<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-12.txt

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
OPSAWG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg