Subject: [OPSEC] housekeeping details and news.

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 21:20:38 -0800

News...

* Joe and I discussed reserving a meeting slot for IETF 71. However,
given uncertainty over how far along the new efforts will be over the
next 60 days we would prefer not to schedule a meeting which might have
a rather short agenda. This does not mean the group is moribund and I
think it's rather fitting that a group that should be outwardly focused
would not be hell bent on meeting at the IETF. That said, organizing an
informal or bar BOF at 71 is something we should probably plan on doing.

* Rev 5 of the charter has been on the list for 9 days without catching
to many bullets.

* Work Items that have been proposed:

icmp filtering draft - Fernando Gont and George Jones
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/opsec/current/msg00041.html

log event taxonomy (what to log) - tina bird (more detail required)

signaling upstream black hole routes - Joe abley, Rüdiger Volk
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/opsec/current/msg00023.html

proposed, ipv6 specific security considerations

* I have a brief slot to talk and the NANOG isp security BOF so if
anyone has questions they'd like posed or specific recruiting message I
should be carrying, I'm happy to try and get it on the agenda, I have a
few of my own ideas.

_______________________________________________
OPSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsec