Subject: [OPSEC] Should we schedule a meeting at 72?

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 13:16:21 -0700

My own personal opinion on the subject is somewhat ambivalent. Pekka 
raised some questions as to the fate of outstanding expired drafts, 
Fernando has a draft. SAVI was proposed as a working group.

Are there other things that people would like to bring up?

joelja
_______________________________________________
OPSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsec

---

From: Ron Bonica <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 18:16:31 -0400

Folks,

Give that we didn't meet in Philadelphia, I think that we should get
together in Dublin, even if only to discuss Fernando's draft. Maybe we
could schedule a one-hour meeting slot.

                                  Ron

---

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 07:27:50 -0700

> could schedule a one-hour meeting slot.

I have requested a 1 hour slot.