Subject: Re: [OPSEC] New I-D on ICMP filtering

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 22:12:24 -0300

At 03:34 a.m. 07/05/2008, Joel Jaeggli wrote:

>I think, given the commentary over the last month that this is worth 
>accepting as a working group document. I think it's pretty clear 
>that there were some comments regarding the structure but relatively 
>little regarding the content, which is consistent with what we 
>discussed prior to IETF 71.

[catching-up with e-mail... sorry for the delay in my response]

Should we resubmit the draft as draft-ietf?

Thanks!

Kind regards,

--
Fernando Gont
e-mail: [email-masked] || [email-masked]
PGP Fingerprint: 7809 84F5 322E 45C7 F1C9 3945 96EE A9EF D076 FFF1

_______________________________________________
OPSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsec