Subject: [OPSEC] Agenda Items for 72

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 15:34:35 -0700

What we've got thus far...

1. rechartering status

2. briefly discuss and collect feedback for fernando on
    draft-gont-opsec-icmp-filtering-00

3. I've asked the SAVI folks to dicuss the direction of their efforts,
    now that it's turned into a working group that seems more important
    than ever.

Is there anything else that should be on the table, bearing in mind that 
we only have an hour so there's room for more but not dramatically so?

thanks
joel
_______________________________________________
OPSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsec

---

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 08:39:03 +0300 (EEST)

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008, Joel Jaeggli wrote:
> Is there anything else that should be on the table, bearing in mind that we 
> only have an hour so there's room for more but not dramatically so?

We could try to have a discussion (10-15m) on 
draft-savola-rtgwg-backbone-attacks-03 -- whether that is worth 
pursuing and if so, what would be the direction for that effort.

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings
_______________________________________________
OPSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsec

---

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 02:11:47 -0700

Pekka Savola wrote:
>> Is there anything else that should be on the table, bearing in mind 
>> that we only have an hour so there's room for more but not 
>> dramatically so?
> 
> draft-savola-rtgwg-backbone-attacks-03 -- whether that is worth pursuing 
> and if so, what would be the direction for that effort.

good idea.

thanks!
joel