Subject: [OPSEC] 2008 Infrastructure Security Survey

From: Danny McPherson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 19:18:32 -0600

Folks,
The 2008 Infrastructure Security Survey is up and available for
input.  You can register to complete the survey at this URL:

<https://www.tcb.net/survey/index.php?sid=19672&lang=en>

I've added many questions this time from past participants
of the survey, this should be evidenced throughout.  Thanks
to all those that reviewed and provided questions explicitly
for this edition.  The survey response window will be ~2
weeks.

We hope to make the results available by the end of September
at the latest.  Also, please recall that NO personally (or
organizationally) identifiable information will be shared in any
manner.

The 2007 edition of the survey is available here:

<http://www.tcb.net/wisp07.pdf>

Or on the Arbor web site (reg required):

<http://www.arbornetworks.com/report>

Thanks in advance for your participation!

-danny
_______________________________________________
OPSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsec