Subject: [OPSEC] cutoff dates for IETF76...

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 14:24:34 -0700

Folks,

Ietf is just 10 weeks away, With that in mind the cutoff for us to
request a session which I intend to do is 09/14, which that in mind can
people who are editing documents that might want to present in hiroshima
please let me know.

Other milestones we're working around:

Initial document cutoff 10/19

Updated document cutoff 10/26

Working group agendas are due 10/28

IETF 76 11/13

---

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 01:59:25 -0300

Hello, Joel,

> people who are editing documents that might want to present in hiroshima

I'd like one slot for the ICMP filtering I-D (which I'm currently
editing) and another one for the IP security document (which I have
revised a few weeks ago).

Thanks!

Kind regards,
-- 
Fernando Gont
e-mail: [email-masked] || [email-masked]
PGP Fingerprint: 7809 84F5 322E 45C7 F1C9 3945 96EE A9EF D076 FFF1

---

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 09:18:58 -0700

Just an update:

We have a request for a timeslot so we're scheduling a meeting.

Fernando has requested agenda time.

Next milestones in the march to ietf 75 are:

meeting is 11/8 - 11/13

so 44 days away at this point.
 _______________________________________________
> OPSEC mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsec
>