Subject: [OPSEC] OT: 2009 Infrastructure Security Report

From: Danny McPherson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 13:51:25 -0600

Folks,
We're in the process of collecting feedback for this years
infrastructure security report, the fifth edition of the
report.

The 2008 Infrastructure Security Survey is up and available for
input.  You can register to complete the survey at this URL:

<https://www.tcb.net/survey/index.php?sid=98557&lang=en>

I've again added many questions this time from past participants
of the survey, this should be evidenced throughout.  Feedback
collection will end as soon as we've reached the desired number
of respondents (ideally, 70+).

We hope to make the results available by November 2009 at the
latest.  Also, please recall that NO personally (or organizationally)
identifiable information will be shared in any manner.

The 2008 edition of the survey is available here:

<http://www.tcb.net/ISR2008_US.pdf>

Or on the Arbor web site (reg required):

<http://www.arbornetworks.com/report>

Thanks in advance for your participation!

-danny