Subject: [OPSEC] Please Welcome comrade Eric as new co-chair.

From: joel jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 15:07:02 -0700

Eric Vynce has agreed to step on as the co-chair for the OPSEC
working-group. As with many of the present and former chairs, while he
has been a contributor for some time I believe that this is his first
run at chairing a working group.

I would thank everyone who volunteered  this time around. I have a great
deal of respect for those that did and it continues to impress me how
deep the talent  bench and interest is in supporting this community
through service.

Thanks
Joel

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 18:18:26 -0400

> run at chairing a working group.

An excellent choice. I believe Eric will make a great chair.

W

> _______________________________________________
> OPSEC mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsec
>

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad
idea in the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair
of pants.
   ---maf