Subject: [OPSEC] One month out from IETF 96 - Submit your OPSEC drafts

From: "Van De Velde, Gunter (Nokia - BE)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 08:53:07 +0000

Hi All,

It's that time again. we're one month out from IETF 96.
The draft submission deadline (which is 2016-07-08) and start of the draft agendas (same date).
Please submit your new and updated drafts as quickly as possible, for best community discussion on the email alias.
Due to the holiday season approaching this would be beneficial to allow more people to discuss the drafts.

Preliminary Agenda is published 18 June.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/96/agenda.html

One thing that may be of interest is the many BOFs scheduled for this
meeting,

https://trac.tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/

SIPBRANDY
LEDGER
MTGVENUE
IMTG
LPWAN
ITS
BABEL
LURK
SPASM
L4S
QUIC
PLUS

Finally, Wednesday, June 22 2016 at 23:59 UTC is the Deadline for
volunteering to serve on the nomcom. Importantly you should probably not
volunteer if you are interested in serving in the soon to be vacant
Operations AD Seat. Sometime after IETF 96 the timeline for volunteering
begins for the 2 year term beginning with the March 2017 IETF 98 meeting
in Chicago.

If you would like to talk to the Operational ADs about the role of AD or the current
responsibilities/workload/IESG activity, the OPS ADs are happy to do so.

Kind Regards,
Gunter & Eric

(Note: parts of the text above has been relayed from Joel Jaeggli)