Subject: [OPSEC] Éric Vyncke's Recuse on draft-ietf-opsec-ipv6-eh-filtering-08: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 03:15:36 -0700

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-opsec-ipv6-eh-filtering-08: Recuse

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsec-ipv6-eh-filtering/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

As I am the doc shepherd...

But please address the INT directorate review by Tim Chown:
draft-ietf-opsec-ipv6-eh-filtering

Regards

-éric