Subject: [Ospf-wireless-design] Discussion of draft-spagnolo-manet-ospf-design-00.txt (Reposting to list)

From: "Acee Lindem" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 13:47:33 -0400

Below, please find a new personal draft that was announced today.

The draft describes some simulation results intended to make an initial
comparison of some of the proposals that have been socialized over the
last half year of discussions.  

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 6:54 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-spagnolo-manet-ospf-design-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

Title : Design Considerations for a Wireless OSPF Interface
Author(s) : P. Spagnolo, et al.
Filename : draft-spagnolo-manet-ospf-design-00.txt
Pages : 32
Date : 2004-6-1

   This document presents some analysis and simulation results intended
   to assist in the design of a wireless interface for the OSPF
   protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-spagnolo-manet-ospf-design-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-spagnolo-manet-ospf-design-00.txt".
------
Acee

_______________________________________________
Ospf-wireless-design mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ospf-wireless-design