Subject: OSPF WG meeting in Yokohama

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 17:20:30 -0700

Dear OSPF WG,

  Since we're encouraging all working groups to meet in Yokohama, I've
scheduled an OSPF WG meeting, on July 17th at 15:30-17:30.  I can act as
a proxy temporary chair (i.e. creating an agenda, running the meeting,
generating minutes).

  Please send me and John any agenda items you may have.  I'll give
a brief summary of the state of the WG documents that have been submitted
to the IESG.

Thanks,
  Bill

---

From: Mukesh Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 07:08:26 -0700

Hi All,

There is a draft available at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gupta-ospf-ospfv3-auth-00.txt on
Authentication/Confidentiality for OSPFv3.

Abstract: This document describes means/mechanisms to provide
authentication/confidentiality to OSPFv3 using IPv6 AH/ESP Extension Header.

I will be presenting this in the Yokohama meeting. I would appreciate
everyone's comments on this.

regards
Mukesh