Subject: Re: Using AH for Authentication for OSPFv3

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 19:22:41 -0700

Mitchell:

 Actually, I wouldn't like this discussion to get carried
 away towards the marketing matters. I would love to hear
 opinions on whether we need more info on how to use IPSec
 for OSPFv3...

--
Alex

Tuesday, May 14, 2002, 5:17:38 PM, you wrote:
> Mukesh,
>         What you are really asking is when and where will
>         a XXX, ZZZ, etc is going to publicly announce
>         that they have deployments of routers with OSPFv3
>         support?

>         My question to you, how do you know that for instance,
>         XXX and ZZZ, etc doesn't have OSPFv3/ IPv6 software
>         installed but just not enabled? It it up to their
>         customers and their marketing/sales group to decide
>         when they plan to announce levels of functionality.

>         Mitchell Erblich