Subject: ospf TE extensions latest drafts

From: Mayank Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 09:37:10 +0530

hi
does any body know of the latest draft relating to Traffic Engineering
Extensions to OSPF (draft-katz-yeung-ospf-traffic-06.txt).
This shows a expiry date of april 2002. So its already 3 months old. Has a
revision to this draft been posted and if yes then where is it ???Becoz i
cannot find a later version then this on the ietf working group.
              If any major modifications to this draft have proposed then
somebody please tell me what are they ???

thanks
and regds
Mayank

---

From: "Patricia macedo (NC)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 10:18:48 +0100

Hi
does any body know where can I find specif documentation about
implementation of OSPF in gateD ? I'm trying to make some changes to gateD
source code to implement some changes on OSPF protocol, but it´s quite hard
without any documentation about the structure of the programa .

thanks and regards

Patrícia Macedo