Subject: Re: Type 11 Opaque LSA

From: praveendas e <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 07:19:54 +0000

Hai Amit

Hi All,

I want to know the application which uses type 11

LSAs. If anyone could help??

Regards

Amit

The type 11 and type 10 LSA's are used in Dynamic Hostname Exchange Mechanism           for OSPF and You can refer the following Link for more info

draft-venkata-ospf-dynamic-hostname-00.txt

Hope thhis help you

rgds

Praveendas

Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. Click Here

---

From: "Manral, Vishwas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 07:03:17 -0400

Hi Amit,

The draft on path computation server discovery uses type-11 LSA's too.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vasseur-mpls-ospf-pcsd-discovery-0
0.txt

This draft was presented in Yokohama OSPF-WG meeting.

A simple way to find answers, could be to look thru the mail archives
located at
http://discuss.microsoft.com/archives/ospf.html and the charter at
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/ospf-charter.html . You can also have a
look at the draft index http://www.ietf.org/ids.by.wg/none.html for drafts
which are individual submissions.

Thanks,
Vishwas

-----Original Message-----
From: Amit Srivastava [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2002 11:39 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Type 11 Opaque LSA

Hi All,