Subject: OSPF-TE link parameters

From: Ben Niven-Jenkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 16:21:25 +0100

draft-katz-yeung-ospf-traffic describes a Link TLV that contains various TE
parameters such Resource colour & TE metric.  I would like to know if there
is a current MIB that can be used to extract this information from a
router/LSR using SNMP?

If a MIB doesn't already exist is any work being done on a MIB that will
contain this information.

Thanks
Ben

---

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 12:05:43 -0400

> contain this information.

Ben,

The update to the OSPF MIB (draft-ietf-ospf-mib-update-05.txt)
supports the retrieval of opaque LSAs. An application would need
to parse ospfLsdbAdvertisement to exact the TE TLVs.

Has anyone implemented this MIB update?

--
Acee