Subject: OSPF WG Agenda

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 16:00:12 -0500

Below is the tentative agenda for our meeting in SF. Please
send Rohit or myself an E-mail if you have an have any
additions.

Open Shortest Path First WG (OSPF)

Monday, March 17 (13:00 - 15:00)
=================================

CHAIRS: Rohit Dube  <[email-masked]>
         Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Agenda Bashing                                 5 Mins

WG document status                            10 Mins  Chairs

MIB Update                                    10 Mins  Dan Joyal
<draft-ietf-ospf-mib-update-05.txt>
<draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-mib-05.txt>

OSPF as the PE/CE Protocol in BGP/MPLS VPNs   10 Mins  Eric Rosen
<draft-rosen-ospf-2547bis-dn-00.txt>

Support of address families in OSPFv3         15 Mins  One of the authors
<draft-mirtorabi-ospfv3-af-00.txt>

WG Charter Update                             15 Mins  Chairs

--
Acee