Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mirtorabi-ospf-tag-01.txt

From: Sina Mirtorabi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:47:06 -0700

Folks,

This draft was presented in the last IETF meeting in Paris, here is the link
to the new version of the draft, comments are welcome.

Thanks
Sina

-----Original Message-----

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Extensions to OSPFv2 for Advertising Optional
                          Route/Link Attributes
	Author(s)	: S. Mirtorabia, et al.
	Filename	: draft-mirtorabi-ospf-tag-01.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2005-8-18
	
There are applications which require additional attributes to be
   advertised with an OSPF link or route.  The existing OSPF LSA formats
   do not allow for backward compatible extension to advertise these
   attributes.  This draft proposes an extension to OSPF for advertising
   additional attributes which will be associated with a link or route.
   It also introduces the support of administrative tags for any link
   type in the router-LSA and any route in summary-LSAs, NSSA-LSAs, or
   AS-external-LSAs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mirtorabi-ospf-tag-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in, type
"cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-mirtorabi-ospf-tag-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mirtorabi-ospf-tag-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONTENT ABOVE THIS LINE IS *NOT* FROM CISCO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
In order to maintain computing infrastructure integrity, Cisco Systems
Enterprise Messaging Services and InfoSec teams have set a mail policy
disallowing executable attachments in email.

This message contained an executable attachment type that is prohibited 
by this policy. The attachment has been removed from this message and 
copied to quarantine by our systems. It will be held in quarantine for
seven days in the event that the content needs to be retrieved.

Please be aware many viruses attempt to look like legitimate email or 
notifications from anti-virus systems. We will clearly mark a seperation
between our notifications and the original email as follows:

  "CONTENT ABOVE THIS LINE IS *NOT* FROM CISCO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY"

For further reference information about viruses and email antivirus 
efforts within Cisco, please visit:

http://wwwin.cisco.com/it/ems/services/antiviral

If your concern isn't addressed by the information in this notification 
or the above web page, you may open a support request:

http://wwwin.cisco.com/support/

Select "Messaging", "Email-Related", "Mail Routing"

Please include in the text of your case the following information:

* Full headers of the message. Documentation on displaying the full 
headers is available at this URL:

http://wwwin.cisco.com/support/library/faqs/solution002471.html 

* This unique quarantine identifier: j7IJqJVf023916

If the matter is urgent, you may follow up by calling one of the below 
referenced numbers. Please make every effort to provide the above 
requested information via the support web tool prior to calling as it 
will greatly aid the resolution of your issue.

Americas:
1 408 526 8888

Asiapac
+61 2 8446 8888

EMEA
+31 20 485 4888

Japan
+81 3 5549 6888

US (Toll Free)
1| 800| 888| 8187| (ext.68888)

Thank you for your cooperation,

Enterprise Messaging Services
Cisco Systems, Inc