Subject: OSPF Multi-Area Adjacency

From: Srinivas Akkipeddi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 06:39:16 -0400

Acee,

In the last IETF it was said that OSPF Multi-Area Adjacency
(draft-ietf-ospf-multi-area-adj-03.txt) is not on the standards track
because of lack of implementation. But there are implementations of
this draft in progress.

Srinivas Akkipeddi
Avici Systems

---

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 10:10:49 -0400

>because of lack of implementation. But there are implementations of
Ok - I don't have any problems with this. I'm sure the ADs won't mind 
waiting a bit to
review.

---

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 12:03:11 -0700

Absolutely. It's definitely a good idea to wait until/if people implement
it.

-- 
Alex
http://www.psg.com/~zinin