Subject: IANA Considerations for OSPF- draft-ietf-ospf-iana-01.txt

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 16:01:58 -0400

This begins working group last call for draft-ietf-ospf-iana-01.txt.
We would like to publish this document ASAP so we can start
referring to it and get IANA moving on the required registries.

The last call will end in two weeks (September 16th). Please send any
comments to this list.

Thanks,
Acee

---

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 12:19:16 -0400

Forgot to mention - the intended document status is proposed standard.
Thanks,
Acee

---

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 13:31:24 -0400

The Working Group last call for the subject document has completed. The
document will be sent to the Routing Area ADs for their review and 
subsequent
review by the IESG.