Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ospf-multi-area-adj-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: OSPF Multi-Area Adjacency
	Author(s)	: S. Mirtorabi, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ospf-multi-area-adj-04.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2005-9-16
	
This memo documents an extension to OSPF to allow a single physical
   link to be shared by multiple areas.  This is necessary to allow the
   link to be considered an intra-area link in multiple areas.  This
   would create an intra-area path to the corresponding areas sharing
   the same link.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-multi-area-adj-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ospf-multi-area-adj-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-multi-area-adj-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Ramanan N <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 16:11:46 -0400

Is there any technical stuff change in this draft ?
I did find some cosmetic touches in this version. Did I miss any ?

-
Ramanan

---

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 16:30:54 -0400

>I did find some cosmetic touches in this version. Did I miss any ?
Hi Ramanan,

Nope - just the new boiler plate for IPR and it was produced using a 
later version of xml2rfc. 
We were going to publish this draft as informational but it turned out 
implementations were in
progress so we decided to pull it and go ahead and make it a standards 
track document. If you
have any comments, please forward them to the list. We will re-last call 
the document as a
proposed standard.

Thanks,
Acee