Subject: [Submission]draft : Update to OSPFV2 Graceful Restart procedure

From: sujay <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 13:43:42 +0530

Dear Members,

I have submitted an internet-draft with the following details.

Title: Update to OSPF Graceful Restart procedure

Author: Ashok C Holla ,Anup Kumar T, Sujay Gupta

Date: August 2005

Abstract:
This document suggests improvements to OSPF v2 Graceful Restart. The
basic protocol working remains as specified in RFC 3623, OSPF Graceful
Restart.The draft describes a two pronged approach for improving the
current graceful restart mechanism. It improves the restarting router's
ability to detect and react to topology changes. It also reduces the
conservative behavior of the helper router in reacting to topology
changes. 

URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-holla-ospf-update-graceful-res
tart-00.txt

I will like to request for any feedback or comments regarding the
above-mentioned draft and will appreciate if there is any.

With Best Regards,

Sujay etc.

My Location;
 
<http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=14.626109,76.959229&spn=4.724852,7.52508
5&t=h&hl=en>
http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=14.626109,76.959229&spn=4.724852,7.525085
&t=h&hl=en